Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Sr has hinted that Floyd can lose (41-1)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
    I thought and I'm pretty sure Sr. meant that he would give Floyd his first loss.

However, despite of what he might have said - I see Ortiz giving Mayweather his first loss as a professional boxer. The circumstances are perfect for the upset to take place, not only in Floyds side but Victors as well.

Time will tell if I'm right, I'm making the bets happen right now though.
    Can I get some of that action/ In fact, I'll bet you 20,000 pts that Mayweather stops him...not just beats him.

Comment

I took it as Sr. saying he'd kick his son's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
        I took it as Sr. saying he'd kick his son's ass.
        maybe....

but i think sr is referring to the jr vs odlh fight...

where sr stated that he believe odlh won that match..

Comment

Ortiz is a good kid.

Shame he has to lose to Floyd, but it is what it is.

Comment

I'm getting sick of how much emphasize they put on his 0 in the episode and how he even contributes to that joke show. That 0 doesn't mean **** in boxing, and yes Floyd has beaten alot of good fighters but he also didn't fight alot of fighters the public wanted to see him fight.

Comment

sounds like he was stuttering to me

Comment

Originally posted by hebi View Post
                I think Floyd Sr really doesn't like southpaws. Ortiz is a dangerous opponent, anyone who knows boxing should recognize this.
                Please stop who are you trying to fool? Ortiz beat an overly rated Berto? SO WHAT??? That doesnt change the fact that he quit against madaina and got outboxed by lamont peterson

All this talk about floyd being weak to sout paw, please thats utter bullshiet and if you are smart you wouldnt rely on this BS. The fight is a onesided beatdown, another gatti in the making which overall complete waste of time. I put 10m on floyd for a onesided beatdown, if anyone dumb enoough to take my bet.

Comment

Like a few said, SR was saying he would beat lil Floyds ass.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    maybe....

but i think sr is referring to the jr vs odlh fight...

where sr stated that he believe odlh won that match..
                    lmfao..then how would it be 41-1???

Comment

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
                      Can I get some of that action/ In fact, I'll bet you 20,000 pts that Mayweather stops him...not just beats him.
                      I'm sorry but you seem like the kind of guy that gets emotional and childish about losing a bet and doesn't pay.

I already made a 2 million points bet on Mayweather losing and another bet that he loses by TKO.. that's how sure I am of Ortiz winning

However, you seem like the kind of guy who doesn't pay up so I won't bother. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X