No announcement yet.

Floyd versus Jmm highlights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    Floyd was ducking and dodging 6 punch combos from the best combination puncher in the game
    Most wont see it for what it was. A chess match broke out at a fight. Pure and simple. I mean the man almost anticipated JMMs every move to perfection.......All......Night......Long.

Comment

jmm was like a fish out of water in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
        Remember it's Floyd, he rather wins a decision than knocking out his opponents.
        soooooooooo why mention weight when it played no part in the fight

Comment

Jmm is a crisp accurate puncher and couldnt touch Floyd,thats amazing..Jmm is a alltime great warrior and stuck in there but DAMN

Comment

soooooooooo why mention weight when it played no part in the fight

edit your post Larry, you're smarter than that...

Comment

Originally posted by strugg
              most definitely............oscar reefused to be weigh in..............when he fought bhop............and rjj as well against ruiz.....................i say flod clearly planned himself to be big...............and said hell with the fine.............im gonna outweigh jmm as much as i can...........which was a b1tch......but deceptively cunning move by the multiple chronic duckitis victim.............
              and he used his weight how in this fight????did he bully jmm around the ring???

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Most wont see it for what it was. A chess match broke out at a fight. Pure and simple. I mean the man almost anticipated JMMs every move to perfection.......All......Night......Long.
                Exactly. The truth is JMM loses to floyd EVERY time they fight, no matter the weight. At the end of the day Pac fans/floyd haters will never admit this.

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post

edit your post Larry, you're smarter than that...
                  how did it play a part tho explain.......

Comment

and he used his weight how in this fight????did he bully jmm around the ring???
                    Dontcha know? Floyd said "let me be as big and slow as possible for this fight".

...and he was still 10X faster than Marquez.

That's greatness right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Floyd rehydrated to 285 from 146 in 1 day. Damn he must've cleaned out the fatburger on the vegas strip.
                      I usually stay in a Monaco Suite at the Monte Carlo. That Fatburger right across the street is my move!!

Comment

Working...
                      X