No announcement yet.

Floyd versus Jmm highlights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG
    LOL......stop trying to rewrite history guys..................seriously...............
    ya stop rewriting history guys, oh wait but history is repeating itself cuz pac is now fighting jmm the blown up lightweight floyd fought, and guess what he is gonna be a blown up lightweight again

Comment

Originally posted by $ jmoney 210 $ View Post
      pac beat margo cause of skill not weight
      yep.................

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
        ya stop rewriting history guys, oh wait but history is repeating itself cuz pac is now fighting jmm the blown up lightweight floyd fought, and guess what he is gonna be a blown up lightweight again
        Now watch him spin this and justify it.they do it every time

Comment

wrong.....he cheated marquez......and ask fpr a catchweight thats why he won..............
          If Floyd knocked him out early then I would see your point but 2lbs don't make you miss like crazy and not win a round. Floyd had his hands down right in front of Marquez...2lbs don't got **** to do with Marquez defense. I'll put my house on it that in a boxing match, 12rds...that Floyd can go up to 160-168 and still would get hit with 50% of anybody's punches!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            Now watch him spin this and justify it.they do it every time
            ya he gonna say but pac will come at that weight or there the same size, some **** like that

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
              ya he gonna say but pac will come at that weight or there the same size, some **** like that
              oops i guess i was late

Comment

And the highlight showed the smaller counterpuncher/defensive fighter attacking the bigger fighter. This showed to what JMM said, Pac comes forward.

Comment

Floyd said he felt rusty too. He got hit with a few good shots so I could see what he means. If he just thrw combination like he used to he would be getting a lot more guys out of ther.

Comment

couldve,........wouldve.......the same old mantra...................yawn
                    dont be mad strugg everything is cool

Comment

Working...
                    X