No announcement yet.

Cotto still begging for a catchweight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    that jumped out to you, eh? voy a tener cuidao' contigo.

stud was meant in the most hetero ****en way ever

i.e., jordan's a stud on the court.
    um yeah

I didn't mean it in that manner but if that's how you took it who am I to complain this is an equal opportunity board and we support you regardless.

I meant more like "this guy can't be this serious if all he can think about is the word stud rather than things like warrior champion etc"

so....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
      Not true. Margarito-Martinez II would be fun. I'm pretty sure Arum wouldn't mind feeding him to one of his younger guys either once he's positive he's vulnerable enough.
      Outside of Pacquiao and Mayweather There is no one Margarito or anyone can fight that would bring him the kind of money a Cotto fight brings. Cotto is the third biggest draw in boxing.

Comment

pusssy, pusssy move its semantics man and still relateable to the person either directly or by extension.

bro, supreme biitch move is cheating, so here, let me give you another adjective for cotto's stance ... lame or understandable would be two.

my blindness, dude, you don't know nothing about me and i'm good w/ that but don't assume ***** you know nothing of when it comes to me. i got mad love for both sides just like i have disdain for certain individuals for both sides.

what cotto's doing, i would do and give a ****less about any mf'ers opinion about it.
        still a ***** move

you know it

and yes YOUR blindness clouds that.

but cool no worries have a great night

Comment

Drain marg then murder him. Better plan than margs plaster scandal...and it won't give you a years suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
            Outside of Pacquiao and Mayweather There is no one Margarito or anyone can fight that would bring him the kind of money a Cotto fight brings. Cotto is the third biggest draw in boxing.
            Um the brothers Vitali and Wladimir would strongly disagree with you.

Comment

straight bytch is agreeing to terms as it relates to weight and coming in over. the **** out of here w/ your ***** opinion.
              What are you talking about?

Are you Cottos wife? My goodness. Im a COTTO FAN!!! You fool. But I call a spade a spade.

Cotto asking for a catch weight and a 160 penalty cap is a straight bytch move.

Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                still a ***** move

you know it

and yes YOUR blindness clouds that.

but cool no worries have a great night

Yupp.. most here including myself can be bias at times but I can admit to it.

You think Tony is taking this fight still?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                  So surprised and dissapointed in my boy Cotto-- by far one of the bravest, most honorable and most underrated of this generations fighters and one of my top 10 favorite fighters of all time.
                  Their was no catchweight or day after max weight of their first fight. Dang, Cotto is looking like he thinks Margo didn't actually use plaster and needs to weaken him to win so he can continue pretending that the loss wasn't legit.
                  why is everyone calling cotto a b!tch?????

He's only doing what PACQUIAO DOES...............

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                    Drain marg then murder him. Better plan than margs plaster scandal...and it won't give you a years suspension.
                    LOL murder him? some of you butthurt/ fans are too much

Comment

Because Cotto doesn't want this fight, he knows the results better than we do.

Comment

Working...
                      X