Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto still begging for a catchweight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Cotto's a smart man. Catch-weights are your best advantage. He learned from the last beat-down he got for agreeing to a catchweight."

Comment

cotto still has nightmares of margarito! i know that team cotto deosnt like this fight at all! they would rather fight klitschko then margarito!
      fight should be at 154 or no fight at all! i like cotto i think hes an excellent fighter but didnt expect this catchweight **** even though its clear from the beginning that hes afraid to meet margarito again in the ring

Comment

If cotto and margarito dont fight next,Would love to see canelo fight
        margarito.That is a war

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          um yeah

I didn't mean it in that manner but if that's how you took it who am I to complain this is an equal opportunity board and we support you regardless.

I meant more like "this guy can't be this serious if all he can think about is the word stud rather than things like warrior champion etc"

so....
          you make no sense man, i used the word, you made the comment insinuating a lifestyle and i replied then this? i use the word one time and you run with it, my cousin does ***** like that w/ his brothers, he's 12. c'mon man, you're sounding less like the 43 years your profile suggests and more like some punchy dude who's taken too many to the head.

i've never met cotto, personally he doesn't affect me but you're the one in the know w/ margs; so who's the blind one, here?

Comment

Um the brothers Vitali and Wladimir would strongly disagree with you.
            Yeah lets see Margarito move to HV to fight the Klitschkos wooooooooo!!!!!!!

Comment

still a ***** move

you know it

and yes YOUR blindness clouds that.

but cool no worries have a great night
              dude, you're no psychiatrist, you're just a old gym type. i've met you a thousand times during my life, you're a hanger on who sc****s by in life and knows about everyones else finances better than his own.

see what i did there? figure it out, champ.

Comment

Margs should just back off and not fight. Cotto wants to beat him befor he gets in the ring LAME and the weight cap its just bullcrap that is a b!cth move

Comment

is this verified? i haven't heard cotto say a thing about a catchweight. i don't believe much of anything i hear these days, and only half of what i see. . .

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    margarito.That is a war
                    i like that matchup too!

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      margarito.That is a war
                      margarito handles canelo as does cotto at this point. you don't want canelo ending up like ortiz will on the 17th, do you?

Comment

Working...
                      X