Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto still begging for a catchweight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who cares? if margarito agrees, ok. if not, fine.

big ***** deal.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      dude, there's no one else out there.

he's at the end of his rope and needs the money, cotto's that guy.
      Not true. Margarito-Martinez II would be fun. I'm pretty sure Arum wouldn't mind feeding him to one of his younger guys either once he's positive he's vulnerable enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        you know for a fact he needs the money?

I know for a fact he's pretty set with his money so much so he doesn't need it the way you think
        c'mon, lets be serious here dude. he has a fight on the horizon with a stud like cotto and will let that go for 4lbs, and a morning after concession? a cool 7 figures more than what anyone else will bring; because you say he's good?

bro, you're NEVER that good to bypass that.

Comment

Cotto should be allowed plaster in his gloves.............to even things out......just saying.........

Comment

you know what his motivations are, and honestly, anyone who's followed the careers of both these guys have the intimate understanding.

calling cotto ***** is like saying margs doesn't have a chin, gtfoh w/ that *****.

they're obstacles and if margs is the man he displayed that night of his first fight w/ cotto, then cual es la jodienda?
            who said he was a *****?

I have been on here with nothing but praise for Cotto I am huge fan so why don't you GTFOHIEIEIOLOL247365 with that ****? lol

however, this is a supreme b1tch move on he and his teams part

you know it your blindness won't admit it though

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
              Not true. Margarito-Martinez II would be fun. I'm pretty sure Arum wouldn't mind feeding him to one of his younger guys either once he's positive he's vulnerable enough.
              martinez wouldn't fight dude w/out a substantial win, and that's manifested by a cotto W.

c'mon, pac destroys dude and martinez fights him? martinez would lose so much credibility it wouldn't even be funny.

Comment

c'mon, lets be serious here dude. he has a fight on the horizon with a stud like cotto and will let that go for 4lbs, and a morning after concession? a cool 7 figures more than what anyone else will bring; because you say he's good?

bro, you're NEVER that good to bypass that.
                can't be TOO serious with phrases like this now can we?

and Tony does not need the money he made quite a nice living and really doesn't spend in a crazed manner.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  Why are everyone ripping Cotto when he was the one that got cheated? Cotto should do anything in his power to punish that piece of ****. But anyway I dn't believe anything coming from Kim until I get something from the papers in Puerto Rico. For all I know team Margarito are telling bull**** just so Margarito looks good.
                  But you have no problem believing Margarito used loaded gloves against Cotto with no proof?

Comment

who said he was a *****?

I have been on here with nothing but praise for Cotto I am huge fan so why don't you GTFOHIEIEIOLOL247365 with that ****? lol

however, this is a supreme b1tch move on he and his teams part

you know it your blindness won't admit it though
                    pusssy, pusssy move its semantics man and still relateable to the person either directly or by extension.

bro, supreme biitch move is cheating, so here, let me give you another adjective for cotto's stance ... lame or understandable would be two.

my blindness, dude, you don't know nothing about me and i'm good w/ that but don't assume ***** you know nothing of when it comes to me. i got mad love for both sides just like i have disdain for certain individuals for both sides.

what cotto's doing, i would do and give a ****less about any mf'ers opinion about it.

Comment

can't be TOO serious with phrases like this now can we?

and Tony does not need the money he made quite a nice living and really doesn't spend in a crazed manner.
                      that jumped out to you, eh? voy a tener cuidao' contigo.

stud was meant in the most hetero ****en way ever

i.e., jordan's a stud on the court.

Comment

Working...
                      X