• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    You just proved you don't need brains to post on boxingscene
    RABID ****ER, Look whose TALKIN!!!

Comment

As much as I'd love to see Berto laid out, I'd rather have Mosley fight someone more beatable to atleast gain some confidence back then build back up little by little. Also I agree with whoever said he should work with Bernard to learn se oldschool tricks, Shane has relied alot on his natural physical gifts, it's time he started using his experience more And learn to resereve energy for the championship rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
        RABID ****ER, Look whose TALKIN!!!
        I give you full credit for defending your boyfriend. You go gurl!!!!!

Comment

as the phrase goes, Mosely's future is behind him -- someone needs to tap him on the shoulder and give him a reality check -- he should have banked enough $$$ not to have to continue his downward slide into irrelevance

Comment

really surprised nazim stayed with the soft quitter mosley who gave up in his big fights. why stay with a soft hearted quitter who smiles about quitting and makes half efforts. I would drop the bum and get a fighter with heart.

Comment

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
              really surprised nazim stayed with the soft quitter mosley who gave up in his big fights. why stay with a soft hearted quitter who smiles about quitting and makes half efforts. I would drop the bum and get a fighter with heart.
              FAST SPOOK, U Talkin about an ATG!!!
              Remember CHUMP, it's better to be A
              HAS BEEN, than a NEVER WAS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                FAST SPOOK, U Talkin about an ATG!!!
                Remember CHUMP, it's better to be A
                HAS BEEN, than a NEVER WAS!!!
                Like Hopkins....Stay Tuned!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Da7thsign View Post
                  As much as I'd love to see Berto laid out, I'd rather have Mosley fight someone more beatable to atleast gain some confidence back then build back up little by little. Also I agree with whoever said he should work with Bernard to learn se oldschool tricks, Shane has relied alot on his natural physical gifts, it's time he started using his experience more And learn to resereve energy for the championship rounds.
                  Not sure Shane has the time to build himself back up and gain confidence. He just need to cash in with whatever opportunities are preseneted to him now. His will to win has already left him so its not a confidence boost he is after anymore, its just a pay cheque.

I have always been a fan of Shane but his lack of effort really disapointed me in his last fight. He has never been a survival mode type of fighter but he was as sson as the 1st bell sounded last time and thats not what we want on ppv. Berto would be too much for him at this point and we'd see another ugly 1 sided fight.

If you compare the Shane Mosley that fought Pac to the one who fought Holiday then its like watching two different fighters. Its a shame he couldnt get his two highest profile fights back in the day when he could still fight. Instead he got them in his late
                  30's and didnt give an honest effort but thats boxing.

Comment

Mosley got this one if it happens, even at this stage of his career, Berto is far too open and Mosley hits far too hard.

I wouldn't mind seeing this fight.

Comment

mosley is nothing more than a disgraced quitter who gave up in 2 big fights. mosley is too soft and weak inside to fight tough anymore. mosley is a wimp forget about this limp rag.

Comment

Working...
                      X