Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim on Shane Mosley's Future, Facing Berto Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I admit that the Mosely/Berto fight is one I really wanted to see when it was first suppose to happen (before the Haiti disaster), that fight has the potential to be the most boring stinkfest since Mosely/Mora. Both Mosely and Berto have that style of throwing a one-two and grabbing and holding. I can't imagine anything that could make the fight worse except to have Joe Cortez reffing it, and the opportunity for them to tap gloves more then in the Pac/Mosely fight.

Comment

never paying for another Mosley PPV if he ever has another one. At this point he is a stepping stone. He only fights like for four rounds now, unless a fighter comes directly to him I don't see him with success with the younger generation of fighters

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        what about a fight with canelo?
        Yes.... I like it.

Comment

“Sugar” Shane Mosley vs "Super" Zab Judah? That fight was gonna happen and never did but Shane knocks him out cold in 6. Mosley vs Berto? Mosley knocks him out in 6 as well.

Comment

i'll wch it but not PPV

Comment

what is sad is that shane looked physically sharp the first few rounds against

pac, what isnt good is that his reflexes have detoriated a bit and he still tries

to fight with them

if he is going to continue he needs to have bernard teach him how to fight

as an older fighter, using feints, ring iq and setting up shots with thought, not

just trying to physically beat a guy like shane has been blessed to do all his

prime years

Comment

I think Pac let shane off the HOOK, after the 9th Rnd,
                after that they seemed to be, good AMIGOS!!!

Comment

Why is he still fighting? Did Shane's ex-broad take that much money from him?

Comment

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
                    what about Zab Judah. We never got to see that one.
                    Thatsa Not a BAD thing, PPV, NO MAS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      what about a fight with canelo?
                      i like it, If he can't beat Canelo, NO MAS...POR FAVOR!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X