• Time
  • Show
Clear All

berto/zaveck winner
    cotto/margs winner
    malignaggi
    jones
    alvarez
    those are the actual fights i can see being made. that's if he's still cool with gbp.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      Fight Khan,Berto,or Judah
      what about a fight with canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by ihatebobarum View Post
        i say
        mosley vs margarito would be interesting to see wat would happen there
        I think we are the only 2 who would be interested in seeing the rematch; I dont think Mosley could knock him out again, especially if the Margo that showed up for the Pacquiao fight shows up! I think the rematch will happen when Margo smashes on his son Cotto!!

Comment

only a moron

only a moron and idiot wants to see moesley again.. He is old, slow and took a big time beat by pac so nobody wants to c a looser. What is he gonna prove beating another boxer. He is boring to watch. **** him and **** richardson. He wants to give the impression his smart. You don't need brains n boxing *******s. You need brains in NASA. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Mosley at this point will get beat by berto

Comment

what about Zab Judah. We never got to see that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                It must be really hard to corner a guy who doesn't listen to a word you tell them. I swear Naazim has got the patience of a saint where Mosley is concerned. If I was Naazim I would tell Mosley "you better listen to what I tell you in the corner and do it, if you don't then I can't train you anymore" what's the point of having a fighter that doesn't listen to your game plan? I understand that even the most perfect game plan won't always work but you at least have to try it. And this is coming from a Shane Mosley fan.
                That is hard to do (credibly) when the guy has been fighting for $4 million purses, and you get 10% of that.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                  there's nowhere left for shane to go; nothing left for him to prove. he already showed he isn't the best in the world by losing lopsidedly to pac and mayweather. . . beating berto (which i doubt he can), will prove nothing. the money isn't even right for that fight anymore, since mosley hasn't won since margarito, and berto already lost his "0". . .

i can't tell a fighter to retire, it's his life and his money. . . but i can say IMO he should retire. . .
                  You beat me too it,this post mirrors my feelings on the subject..Shane has nothing left to prove imo..I guess if he wants a good bye fight Berto would be a good one,Berto is very beatable for Shane imo..But if it was up too me Id say hang umm up,it was great while it lasted Shane..I'll miss the Sugar Man..

Comment

Mosley beats his ass.If Mosley wasn't 16 months inactive he would've stopped Floyd in the 2nd.

Berto has no head movement, no footwork and a glass chin.

Comment

Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
                      only a moron and idiot wants to see moesley again.. He is old, slow and took a big time beat by pac so nobody wants to c a looser. What is he gonna prove beating another boxer. He is boring to watch. **** him and **** richardson. He wants to give the impression his smart. You don't need brains n boxing *******s. You need brains in NASA. nitramzaid@hotmail.com
                      You just proved you don't need brains to post on boxingscene

Comment

Working...
                      X