Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mistake EVERYBODY Makes Against Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NET View Post
    Subtract the insults I laid upon that amateur, and the answer is pretty clear.

The counterpuncher always has the advantage because he gets to act second.

Like in poker, the guy in late position gets to evaluate your move before acting. Boxing is no different. I resent his posting style because he's an obvious neophyte with delusions of grandeur.

If you're gonna post, know what you're talking about. Don't be a blind fanboy. Its an embarrassment.

Props to you for keeping a level head tho'.

Respekkkt.
    So you think boxers can be more successful in defending than attacking?

So why don't more boxers do it?

Again, stop talking like you are hard. I know what hard is. You are probably not hard at all, so just stop it. The only one embarrassing himself is you, acting like maniac for no reason. It's the internet, you're not crazy, so stop acting hard. Seriously, you look ******.

Comment

Make some sense or don't waste my time. Its obvious you're too scared to fight cuz' if you ever were man enough to step into the squared circle you'd see how easy it is to run around like the fairy you are.

Trust me son, when you grow some hair on your **** and your balls finally drop and you got enough guts to fight a living person, you'll see how hard it is to apply pressure to some fag that just wants to counter all night.

Until then, go play with your barbie dolls faggot.

PROTIP: THE GUY COUNTERING HAS THE UPPER HAND. TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT.
      Lol.

You are the one making no sense.

I am talking in general, you are talking about "running" and countering.

First of all, if you call what Floyd does "running" shows you don't know shit about boxing yourself.

I know exactly what i'm talking about, I have been boxing since I was 13. You call Floyd, a runner and fag, you sound like an immature idiot who gets whooped in "living person" and want to make up for it on the internet.

I don't know who you were before this account, but i'm pretty sure you were a shit poster.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        So you think boxers can be more successful in defending than attacking?

So why don't more boxers do it?

Again, stop talking like you are hard. I know what hard is. You are probably not hard at all, so just stop it. The only one embarrassing himself is you, acting like maniac for no reason. It's the internet, you're not crazy, so stop acting hard. Seriously, you look ******.
        Because most boxers are fucking ******.

You only know what hard is because you're used to taking it up the ass. Boxing is easy if you're smart. Most boxers are dumbasses who ignore defense to try to be tough.

Boxing is easy. Move your head, move after you punch, and keep your eyes on your opponent.

I know you have a hard time learning but even you can make it easier on yourself if you try hard enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          He's the same size (but taller) as Devon ...bit bigger than Bradley.

BTW, I have a TON of these:

I appreciate it. I always like knowing boxers arm lengths.

Comment

Because most boxers are fucking ******.

You only know what hard is because you're used to taking it up the ass. Boxing is easy if you're smart. Most boxers are dumbasses who ignore defense to try to be tough.

Boxing is easy. Move your head, move after you punch, and keep your eyes on your opponent.

I know you have a hard time learning but even you can make it easier on yourself if you try hard enough.
            Boxing is easy

Continue, you are earning some points in the e-thug department.

Floyd is a fairy/fag and a runner, most boxers are dumbasses, I am, all kinds of names.

You are really making a name for yourself in this thread.

Comment

Lol.

You are the one making no sense.

I am talking in general, you are talking about "running" and countering.

First of all, if you call what Floyd does "running" shows you don't know shit about boxing yourself.

I know exactly what i'm talking about, I have been boxing since I was 13. You call Floyd, a runner and fag, you sound like an immature idiot who gets whooped in "living person" and want to make up for it on the internet.

I don't know who you were before this account, but i'm pretty sure you were a shit poster.
              You've been boxing since you were 13 yet nobody knows who the fuck you are. You sound like every other nuthugging loser on this site.

All mouth and no argument whatsoever. You fail at life bro. I wouldn't wanna wake up and be you tomorrow cuz' if I did , I'd wanna end my life.

Comment

You've been boxing since you were 13 yet nobody knows who the fuck you are. You sound like every other nuthugging loser on this site.

All mouth and no argument whatsoever. You fail at life bro. I wouldn't wanna wake up and be you tomorrow cuz' if I did , I'd wanna end my life.
                Boxing is easy, bro. I could make it to pro if I wanted to, I can beat Floyd, Pacquiao, Sergio, all I need is you as my head trainer.

Comment

Boxing is easy

Continue, you are earning some points in the e-thug department.

Floyd is a fairy/fag and a runner, most boxers are dumbasses, I am, all kinds of names.

You are really making a name for yourself in this thread.
                  Boxing is hard if you're some anonymous online loser like you who has never taken a punch in his life.

You're not man enough. Type tough son. Its all you got. In the real world you're nothing but lunch for the big dogs.

You know it too.

Comment

Why are you not pro, if boxing is so easy

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Boxing is easy, bro. I could make it to pro if I wanted to, I can beat Floyd, Pacquiao, Sergio, all I need is you as my head trainer.
                      You could probably beat your father to the crack pipe, but I doubt you could beat a rank amateur in a 4 round sparring session.

Comment

Working...
                      X