Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mistake EVERYBODY Makes Against Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Yeah...like the Bruseles fight.
    I like Mike Vick!

Comment

Emmanuel Burton or Emmanuel Augustus to the Pac fans, despite his loss, had good defensive game..even somewhat awkward, and he showed how FLoyd get down with another defensive fighter. It's clear that Floyd gets really offensive with defensive fighters as he himself his very versatile as a fighter.

I remember Larry saying, maybe in the judah's fight, that Floyd can outbrawl, outthink, and outfight his opponents or somewhere along those lines. With that said, the person who is gonna beat Mayweather, will be mostly like just as "gifted" as he is, extremely lucky, or him beating himself by just not showing up for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Emmanuel Burton or Emmanuel Augustus to the Pac fans, despite his loss, had good defensive game..even somewhat awkward, and he showed how FLoyd get down with another defensive fighter. It's clear that Floyd gets really offensive with defensive fighters as he himself his very versatile as a fighter.

I remember Larry saying, maybe in the judah's fight, that Floyd can outbrawl, outthink, and outfight his opponents or somewhere along those lines. With that said, the person who is gonna beat Mayweather, will be mostly like just as "gifted" as he is, extremely lucky, or him beating himself by just not showing up for a fight.
        That's pretty much it. Floyd just needs to slip up with lax training and no motivation and his days will be numbered. Hopefully, he leaves the sport on a high note and not after a series of beat downs.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          I respect what you are saying.

I do, however, feel that the WW version of Floyd is different. He is smaller than all these guys, and the KO power he had at 130/135 isn't there. He can only be SO offensive at WW.

People forget that Floyd is still relatively small, as evidenced by the 149 he weighed this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            I respect what you are saying.

I do, however, feel that the WW version of Floyd is different. He is smaller than all these guys, and the KO power he had at 130/135 isn't there. He can only be SO offensive at WW.

People forget that Floyd is still relatively small, as evidenced by the 149 he weighed this week.

I always expected Amir to be a lil bigger.

Comment

paradigm shift ???? this isnt final fantasy !!!!! the only way to beat mayfeather !!! is to hit hard like manny , be quick like manny , have sharp reflexes like manny , and to be able to control the ring with excellent ring generalships like manny !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                Mayweather is the fastest in boxing.. He's gonna hit you..
                Basically

At this stage it's best to have height and long reach to keep your distance. Throw a jab all night long and have a high work rate

Back then when Floyd was younger and elusive, that didn't matter cause he moved a lot and was too fast

Comment

Originally posted by NET View Post
                  You're a fucking idiot. Step into a gym sometime and try to throw punches against a guy who's running and defending all round and you'll see how easy it is to just attack.

The guy on defense is one step ahead because he can sit there and watch you act first dipshit.
                  It's easier to attack than to defend in general. I didn't say against some one who's defending and running all the time.

About stepping in the ring. If you're from NY, let's go to Gleason's in Brooklyn, or St Marry's Gym in the Bronx, or whatever gym you want in any borough. If not, then you need to stop being an e-thug. I know you don't really talk like that to strangers in person, you are probably not even from the hood. So let's not act hard on the internet please, keep it civilized young thug.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    I always expected Amir to be a lil bigger.
                    He's the same size (but taller) as Devon ...bit bigger than Bradley.

BTW, I have a TON of these:

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      It's easier to attack than to defend in general. I didn't say against some one who's defending and running all the time.

About stepping in the ring. If you're from NY, let's go to Gleason's in Brooklyn, or St Marry's Gym in the Bronx, or whatever gym you want in any borough. If not, then you need to stop being an e-thug. I know you don't really talk like that to strangers in person, you are probably not even from the hood. So let's not act hard on the internet please, keep it civilized young thug.
                      Make some sense or don't waste my time. Its obvious you're too scared to fight cuz' if you ever were man enough to step into the squared circle you'd see how easy it is to run around like the fairy you are.

Trust me son, when you grow some hair on your **** and your balls finally drop and you got enough guts to fight a living person, you'll see how hard it is to apply pressure to some fag that just wants to counter all night.

Until then, go play with your barbie dolls faggot.

PROTIP: THE GUY COUNTERING HAS THE UPPER HAND. TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT.

Comment

Working...
                      X