Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mistake EVERYBODY Makes Against Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't pick and choose who did good against Floyd and match that Floyd against a fighters style who does good what Floyd had a problem with in that specific fight. Floyd adjusts, and he's the best in the game at adjusting. You have to be stronger than Floyd, you have to jab him, you have to make him miss, and you have to be able to fight flat footed. You also have to have a supreme will to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      You also have to have a supreme will to win.
      good point.

a mediocre will to win is not enough will to win against floyd.
      Last edited by mushahadeen; 08-23-2011, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        If a guy could use the type of distance control that Winky used on Tito...

Everybody wants to "come in" on Floyd. How come guys don't "back up"? Leave his a$s standing there?

He won't be in range for the straight right hand...or that lead left hook
        u know what?...back when winky was in his prime i had him as the guy that
        could beat mayweather...i never thought that winky's style was good for floyd if they fought and I didn't see how he'd be able to break winky down...i do think in hindsight floyd would have adapted...now i think for sure floyd wins between them both...winky been inactive for so long...and older...

the winky/tito analysis is on point...the only way to really beat floyd is to wait until he's in his 50's...but by then he'll be retired for real...lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          Too long, incoherent rambling. Didn't even bother reading.

It's fair to say, that at this point, nobody in this thread is taking your serious.

Log off, and go get some fresh air, dipshit.
          Wrong again, d!ck sucker.

Its called you being "sat down, slapped silly and shut the fcuk up".

If you had anything of merit to say, that would have been the moment to "unveil" your secret knowledge of boxing that you've been hiding from the forum.

You're a just a big mouthed assshole who wants to seem cool instead of knowing what it is that you're talking about.

FACTS AND FIGURES, you peasant mother fcuker. Learn about them.

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            good point.

a mediocre will to win is not enough will to win against floyd.
            Despite being generally a Floyd fan, I get kinda upset when I see that look of frustration/discouragement on his opponents' faces around round 4 or 5.

Against Judah, Baldomir just seemed so committed and determined. And Tata was like that against Gatti as well. I felt that his size and ruggedness would bother Floyd. "Pretty Risky".

And then he gets into the ring with Floyd. Baldomir suddenly gets frustrated and is doing **** like this:

Look at what Floyd is doing in round 5.

Last edited by Gino Ros; 08-23-2011, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Martinez fits the bill, but he cant fight inside...but he is bigger. Pacquiao also but he can't fight inside. After Floyd bestseller ortiz, Floyd will have to fight either guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                If you had anything of merit to say, that would have been the moment to "unveil" your secret knowledge of boxing that you've been hiding from the forum.
                Responding to the content of your post would mean validating it. A concept someone like you wouldn't get.

Did you go get some fresh air yet?
                Last edited by cupocity303; 08-23-2011, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Despite being generally a Floyd fan, I get kinda upset when I see that look of frustration/discouragement on his opponents' faces around round 4 or 5.

Against Judah, Baldomir just seemed so committed and determined. And Tata was like that against Gatti as well. I felt that his size and ruggedness would bother Floyd. "Pretty Risky".

And then he gets into the ring with Floyd. Baldomir suddenly gets frustrated and is doing **** like this:

Baldomir?

Judah and Gatti losing to Baldomir does not equate to Baldomir giving Floyd problems. Zab lost half of his fights at WW and Gatti was a boxer who was ready to retire and was not a WW.

If you listen to the commentators and even Ellerbe .... all they kept on saying was that Baldomir was too slow with his punches and feet, thru his punches wide and has no power.

Baldomir looked like a turtle trying to swat a fly. Not possible!
                  Last edited by ADP02; 08-23-2011, 10:44 PM.

Comment

That was a dramatic difference from the way Tata performed against Judah.

It's as if he said to himself: "Awww **** it! I can't do **** against Floyd now. Might as well just go through the motions and collect the check when it's all over."

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Baldomir?

Judah and Gatti losing to Baldomir does not equate to Baldomir giving Floyd problems. Zab lost half of his fights at WW and Gatti was a boxer who was ready to retire and was not a WW.

If you listen to the commentators and even Ellerbe .... all they kept on saying was that Baldomir was too slow with his punches and feet, thru his punches wide and has no power.

Baldomir looked like a turtle trying to swat a fly. Not possible!
                      You're taking a kernel of what I said and running with it rather than considering the entirety of my statement.

Sir.

Comment

Working...
                      X