Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mistake EVERYBODY Makes Against Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NET View Post
    You could probably beat your father to the crack pipe, but I doubt you could beat a rank amateur in a 4 round sparring session.
    Cornball.

____________________-

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Boxing is easy, bro. I could make it to pro if I wanted to, I can beat Floyd, Pacquiao, Sergio, all I need is you as my head trainer.
      no bro, you couldn't make it. you're not good enough.

Comment

Cornball.

____________________-
        Yeah, but you still don't know shit about boxing troll.

Comment

• What Gino is suggesting is basically a similar strategy that MAB executed on NAZ.

The only fighter I can think of that can pull that off that's around PBF's size is Maravilla.

Comment

• Originally posted by NET View Post
            Yeah, but you still don't know shit about boxing troll.
            Tell me your name so that I can follow your pro career.

Comment

• Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
              What Gino is suggesting is basically a similar strategy that MAB executed on NAZ.

The only fighter I can think of that can pull that off that's around PBF's size is Maravilla.
              Why can't Khan do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                I respect what you are saying.

I do, however, feel that the WW version of Floyd is different. He is smaller than all these guys, and the KO power he had at 130/135 isn't there. He can only be SO offensive at WW.

People forget that Floyd is still relatively small, as evidenced by the 149 he weighed this week.

You have a point, but do you think the bigger guy is gonna want to play defence that would work against him by facing the quicker smaller man. in Mayweather? I remember something freddy said, he said that Manny might have to change his style fight mayweather, because Manny in and out style might put manny in danger, because Floyd his quick enough to catch manny with something while he darts in and out. So if his quickness can be a problem for the ultra quick Manny, his quickness might be befuddled the bigger guys who want to play defence and not try to attack him and force him to make mistakes. Don't know if they will win, but the key is to get him into a fight and hope to land that lucky shot!

Which tells me that a bigger man playing defence might be giving up his advantages to the quicker Mayweather. A bigger man Playing defence with a jab will have mayweather using his quickness and angles to pot shot him all night ala Dela hoya and Coralles to some extent...a big man playing offence will have mayweather mostly fight in the pocket, ala Mosley and N'dou.

He's just versatile, but again, we are putting forth hypothesis, so we dare not be surprise if we see a style he has already defeated beat him to take away is "0." Some real f**k thing happen in that squared circle.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post

He's just versatile, but again, we are putting forth hypothesis, so we dare not be surprise if we see a style he has already defeated beat him to take away is "0." Some real f**k thing happen in that squared circle.
                  I expect - EXPECT - Floyd to lose.

1) He's 35 on his next birthday. Fairly ancient for a lightweight.
                  2) He has been inactive. Bad news for someone who relies on his sharpness
                  3) When you are on top, you are a target. And some kid has been studying Floyd his whole life. Think about it: we are just fans, and we have been discussing specific punches and tactics in X round of Y fight.
                  4) A bad night. Maybe a touch of cold. Feeling flu-ish. A sore shoulder. That rib injury that had that bone sticking out. Something.
                  5) Something fluke-y. Did you thing you would ever seen P-Will go nite-nite in the 2nd round?

Comment

Tell me your name so that I can follow your pro career.
                    Learn how to move your head and I'll consider it.

Until then, keep struggling with the basics kid.

Comment

• Well Floyd is going to lose if he keeps on fighting it is a matter of when not if, Floyd doesn't erase guys he outboxes them all it takes is two judges not liking his work more than the other guy for him to lose, and since he only has a limited output him getting outworked even if he is boxing someones ears off will happen.

I don't think that will happen for a bit though because Floyd gets shat on so much, so I think he will be able to hold it together making it work, once he gets real praise though (not bullshit backhanded compliments) I think he will be satisfied and fall off enough to the point he really can get outworked without beating the other guy clear.

Comment

Working...
                      X