Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept. 17 is around the corner. Wheres the hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im ordering this fight and ill also order manny-jmm,be a fan not a fan boy..........

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
      The May/Ortiz fight is around the corner and I don't even care for it. Definitely won't buy the PPV, I'll download it for free the next day. With Goldenboy saying this will be the biggest promotional fight, they sure haven't done ****. The fight will be lucky to do 1-1.2m buys
      Post bookmarked.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        mayweather is 1/12 on. that tells you this aint likely to even be competitive or that the bookies dont know too much about ortiz. you decide!
        buster douglas was a 40-1 uinderdog..this is boxing anything can happen

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
          The May/Ortiz fight is around the corner and I don't even care for it. Definitely won't buy the PPV, I'll download it for free the next day. With Goldenboy saying this will be the biggest promotional fight, they sure haven't done ****. The fight will be lucky to do 1-1.2m buys
          Really...so why you talking about idiot...thanks for the plug!

Comment

I created a similar thread about a week ago in regards to the lack of promotion for this fight. Shaeffer said this fight will have the biggest promotion behind it ever! With the exception of a few HBO teasers, I havent seen anything. I actually saw more promotion for Judah/Khan.

There is no doubt that i'll be ordering it though as i'm a boxing fan and cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              I highly doubt Floyd is going to party with hookers the night before this fight. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                Not true.

Possibly the biggest myth I have come across.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Not true.

Possibly the biggest myth I have come across.
                  not true??its 2 grown men in the ring,both have 2 hands,1 punch can change any fight...how can you argue that?

Comment

Lucky to do 1.2 buys lol... and how much Pac-Mosley sold ? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      I highly doubt Floyd is going to party with hookers the night before this fight. LOL
                      he might go party with 50 cent tho.lol

Comment

Working...
                      X