Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao "I Don't Need Mayweather; Fight Could Happen Next Year" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so glad we're all talking about this. It's been a while.

Comment

5 years Pac will be flat broke or even worse in debt!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        they say Floyd is a coward....I find that hard to co-sign....when he moved up to WW...Floyd was coming in on fight night at 148 or something like that...he fought Hoya at 154....Hoya was at full strength....he fought Hatton when his confidence was sky high....when he was a virgin to losing....he fought Shane when he was the top dog at WW...coming off a brutal beatdown of the then top dog Marg.....Manny fought Hoya at his weakest EVER...fought Hatton after Floyd popped his cherry....fought Shane AFTER Roach declined a few years earlier and AFTER Floyd ran the tables on him from rounds 3 to 12 and Mora revealed that there were no more bullets in the gun slinger's guns....and he could've fought Sergio to compensate for the bs schedule he fought....making ppl pay to watch him beat up dudes who ALREADY had the fight beaten outta them....Manny and his LEFTOVERS tour will go down in history....not saying history will be kind...but this **** is being recorded!!
        It is also in boxing record pacquiao has fought Cotto, Clottey, and Margarito. The top WW fighters floyd hasn't fought.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
          Pac career from 135 and below already matched Floyd achievement. Pac career from 140 and above a slap to Floyd face left and right. Floyd in 6 year at welterweight did nothing but in less than 2 years, Pac fought all those he avoided and retired those he fought. Floyd ducked so many fighters in the name of fake retirement and fake vacations. His name is good for Pac resume but if he doesn't want any part of Pacquiao it should be fine. Pac doesn't need that coward for his legacy.

8 division champ
          4 lineal champ
          3 times fighter of the year
          fighter of the decade
          from 106 lbs up to 150 lbs

will Floyd can match one of those achievement let alone all of them? NONE! So Pac is right he doesnt need that coward.
          Floyd fought Hatton, Marquez and Mosley.

Comment

all you need is arum and his cherry picking mr congressman..that's all you know

Comment

Originally posted by serv View Post
              It is also in boxing record pacquiao has fought Cotto, Clottey, and Margarito. The top WW fighters floyd hasn't fought.
              thats true!!!...history won't be kind to Floyd when it comes to Cotto imo....but you also have to record Pac's duck of Shane....that was a clear duck move....and then a b!tch move to fight him AFTER seeing he was spent...smh....all I ask is for dudes to keep it real....thats all!!....don't care if a dude is ya fav fighter...still keep it real!!!....I don't ALWAYS agree with B.Hop....in fact, I think Roy beats him EVERYTIME prime for prime....and that was a str8 ***** move by suing Pascal...there you have it...and IF he had fought ANYBODY besides Chad next....I would've called it a duck!!!...str8 up!!!....and I hated the way he fought JT in the rematch....he fought stubborn and stupid imo...so you see....I can OPENLY admit when my dude is in the wrong....and still love him the same(no ****)

Comment

Originally posted by serv View Post
                He fought cotto after margarito damaged him and with sandiago in his corner he had no proper coach and the fight was at catch weight.

Margarito got smashed by mosley and they found out about his plaster use,since he got exposed he hasn't been the same man we've seen when he fought cotto..mosley made that clear and pac fought marga at catch weight too.

So those "top" WW you're mentioning were once good fighters who've been in some tough fights when pac faced them they were shells who came in at catch weight.

And now JMM at catch weight too..the congressman sure knows how to make them suffer even before they enter the ring.

And don't be surprised if pac fights paul williams in the future at catch weight because paul williams used to be good which he is not anymore..when pac beats him at catch weight the pacfarts gonna say our congressman beat the legendary williams.

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                  Hey asian, it was only Koncs who said something different, Arum, Manny and the rest of team Pacquiao where in unisonce in saying there is no more any issue in regards to OST, they are agreeing to everything Floyd wanted and they are just waiting to sit down again with Floyd.. And Koncs is just a glorified waterboy...
                  Thats why Bob said they wanted WADA instead of USADA to do the testing right?

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                    Hey asian, it was only Koncs who said something different, Arum, Manny and the rest of team Pacquiao where in unisonce in saying there is no more any issue in regards to OST, they are agreeing to everything Floyd wanted and they are just waiting to sit down again with Floyd.. And Koncs is just a glorified waterboy...
                    K, sorry. Let me fix that. When you have Koncz saying one thing and Bob Arum saying another thing....SOMEONE IS STILL LYING! And about the whole OST thing, I was talking about the past. It never should have been a big deal to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                      Manny loves his fans
                      While floyd disowning his fans that he doesn't care and he will never give his fans the fight that they wanted.

Comment

Working...
                      X