Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao "I Don't Need Mayweather; Fight Could Happen Next Year" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a ****ty interview. im waiting for the interviewer to ask pac if he indeed agreed with full ost and without cutoff. his fans on here are telling that he agreed to full ost but i still have to hear it from him.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      What kind of bizarro universe are you posting from where a guy says 'I'm not thinking about boxing' and then takes a year and 1/2 long vacation is the one trying to make a fight?

Join the rest of us in reality some time
      That's the one thing these fanatical people would rather want to erase from their memories. (Man, it's idiotic to erase records in this internet times.) Floyd said clearly, "I'm taking a long vacation", "I'm spending time with my family", "I'm not thinking about boxing". How tf can a fight happen with that attitude?

:-)

Comment

Both times, the fight was very close to being made. And, the second time around, you know, all that I can say is that you would have
        to ask Floyd Mayweather why the fight wasn't made. To this day,
        I really don't know why Floyd decided that he didn't want the fight any more in
        the fall,"
        (Ross) Greenburg said.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          PBF: "I want random blood testing for Pacquiao because he's too good to be real".

Keyword is "too good".

That simply explains why PBF is so scared of the Pacman. He admits the Pacman is too good.

As opposed to all boxers who want to fight Pacquiao without that crap.

It's embarrassing.

I think you mis-quoted him. I have never read or heard Floyd use those words. Floyd simply says you don't all of a sudden become a great fighter in your late 20's. 3 yrs ago against JMM he looked like a shot fighter, according to Emanuel Steward. Then he gains weight, gains speed, gains strength. (And ran from JMM for three years) Now he sees JMM, a 38 yr old lightweight fading, he will give him the fight. 75% of Pac's last 15 opponents have come off career defining or career threatening losses. When is the last time he fought an up an comer? A long, long, time.
          Arum will allow the fight to happen when he thinks his cash cow is about to retire, or if Mayweather looks bad and sluggish against Ortiz.

Comment

That's the one thing these fanatical people would rather want to erase from their memories. (Man, it's idiotic to erase records in this internet times.) Floyd said clearly, "I'm taking a long vacation", "I'm spending time with my family", "I'm not thinking about boxing". How tf can a fight happen with that attitude?

Really, the way I remember it is "Manny Pacquiao, Yes You Are Next"

I tend to recall, "if Manny wants it we can pay Marquez some step aside money"

Didnt it go, like "I signed the contract I'm waiting for Pacquiao to sign"

Admit its motherfuvking, drug test dodging, fight delaying Paquiao whose holding up the fight!! Cant stand you blind biased mutherfackers

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post

Admit its motherfuvking, drug test dodging, fight delaying Paquiao whose holding up the fight!! Cant stand you blind biased mutherfackers

Where is that fookin contract eh???
              Nada! floyd has never signed anything as he was too busy running away from the Pacman!

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post

Nada! floyd has never signed anything as he was too busy running away from the Pacman!
                Do you really want to go there

Manny has never signed anything either, specifically on a matter that is important to making the fight. The fight could have only happened at one time, and it took a month for said issue which was there from the beginning to cause a major problem.

Yea that is how someone acts that wants the fight~ come sit at my poker table anytime because you sir are a sucker

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post

Interviewer: When are you going to fight Floyd Mayweather?

Pacquiao: Uuuiiiihhmmmmmm, my fans...ummm, mi fans still suck mi duck whether I fight mayweder ur not, so I don neef fight foid mayweder

Interviewer: Thank you Manny, good luck against Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post

If KFC really wanted to fight Pacquiao and WHY DIDN'T HE WAIT FOR JUST ONE DAY TO SEE THE RESULT OF PAC-HATTON FIGHT.

Lol, the Duckling signed his own contract. A contract is supposed to be an agreement between 2 persons.

and now

Jeff Mayweather: "Fraud will fight Pacquiao in 2013."

Schaefer: "KFC-Khan would fall in Nov. 2012"

Roger Mayweather: "Fraud needs multiple tune-ups to fight Pacquiao"

Pradator Sr.: "I'm afraid for my son, I won't let him get in the ring with Pacquiao."

Ross Greenburg : "Both times, the fight was very close to being made. And, the second time around, you know, all that I can say is that you would have
                    to ask Floyd Mayweather why the fight wasn't made. To this day,
                    I really don't know why Floyd decided that he didn't want the fight any more in the fall"

HOW MANY YEARS DOES THE DUCK KEEP ON DUCKING AND DUCKING AND DUCKING........................................... .....

Comment

It's because you're a PBF fan. You'll defend your idol at all costs. Look at me. I have nothing to defend Pac for. He already agreed to the extra testing PBF was demanding. Exactly what Pac fans have been clamoring for. You fans of PBF, otoh, haven't even adjusted some of your extreme views. Instead, you keep dumping roadblocks in the fight.

What's next? Purse split? Look at me again. I don't give a crap if Manny takes 20/80. Just give everything what PBF wants. Give him $200 million guarantee. I don't care. The fight is all I want. See the difference between you and I?

;-|
                      Fine. Take it from me. An asian guy who is a fan of BOTH Manny and Floyd. I believe Manny should take the test. To be honest, its not a big demand. Seriously, when did taking a teaspoon of blood become such a big deal? Why did Floyd agree to the outrageous 10 million dollar for every pound overweight demand if he was really ducking? He could have just said no and it would have been normal for a guy who loves money to do that. You have a guy who has come in over the weight limit in the past willing to give up 10 million dollars for every lb, and you have another guy not willing to give up a teaspoon of blood. And people are saying the guy NOT willing to give up the teaspoon of blood is the one who wants the fight and the guy who is WILLING to give up 10 mill for every lb overweight is the one who doesn't want the fight. Do you see the irony here? I mean come on, let's be normal here.

And I don't believe Pacquiao's team agreed to the extra testing. Don't believe everything you hear in the media. Especially when the media is controlled by Bob Arum. I mean, when you have Koncz saying one thing, and Bob Arum saying another thing, then you have Manny himself saying another thing, SOMEONE is lying. So it's not that hard for a logical person to believe that when a camp can't get their stories right, they become a little su****ious.

Comment

Working...
                      X