Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao "I Don't Need Mayweather; Fight Could Happen Next Year" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
    Floyd will hide his cowardliness by any means possible like using OST, tune up fights and taking vacations to duck Pacquiao.
    Why would you want to see a coward fight Pacquiao then?

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
      actually, I'm tired of waiting for the coward to fight Manny with all his ost, tune up fights, and vacations. They're not the only fighters you know we still have a lot of fights already lined up this year.

Comment

Good question. That's why people need to stop mentioning this fight. Move on and just accept it's never going to happen. A fight with a reluctant fighter in it is not something you want to look forward to in a fight.

I just wish the media stop bringing up this fight until Floyd finds balls in iniatiating another round of talks.

;-
        Last edited by maguirre; 08-19-2011, 01:23 PM.

Comment

One thing I will say about Pacquiao, he may genuinely want to fight Mayweather, but I think the posturing of "Well, I don't need him" doesn't help his case. The reality is both guys can retire today without fighting each other and they're still HOF (1st ballot more than likely). But a win over the other one puts them into the stratosphere. I just don't buy the whole "I don't need him" from either guy. They know how much is at stake financially and for their legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            Good question. That's why people need to stop mentioning this fight. Move on and just accept it's never going to happen. A fight with a reluctant fighter in it is not something you want to look forward to in a fight.

I just wish the media stop bringing up this fight until Floyd finds balls to initiate another round of negotiations.

;-
            In about a week when that Floyd/Ortiz 24/7 start, and Floyd's name is dominating the media, and u realize all Roads lead to Floyd Mayweather, all you'll feel inside your little Tard heart is envy, and though you will try to fight the urge inside you, you'll give in and come on this forum and say, "I want to see gayweather fight Pacquiao."

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              One thing I will say about Pacquiao, he may genuinely want to fight Mayweather, but I think the posturing of "Well, I don't need him" doesn't help his case. The reality is both guys can retire today without fighting each other and they're still HOF (1st ballot more than likely). But a win over the other one puts them into the stratosphere. I just don't buy the whole "I don't need him" from either guy. They know how much is at stake financially and for their legacy.
              yea both guys say they don't need each other but s.h.i.t. they know the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                Bingo, it is pretty much equal in that regard.

Comment

In about a week when that Floyd/Ortiz 24/7 start, and Floyd's name is dominating the media, and u realize all Roads lead to Floyd Mayweather, all you'll feel inside your little Tard heart is envy, and though you will try to fight the urge inside you, you'll give in and come on this forum and say, "I want to see gayweather fight Pacquiao."
                  Haha... 24/7...lol. Dude, there's lots of that in WWF. You don't want fights, you just want the drama outside of it. You're better off watching wrestling. There's plenty of that in that fake sport.

Nice try, homie.

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                    yea both guys say they don't need each other but s.h.i.t. they know the deal.
                    Floyd has only said he doesn't need Pacquiao to make 50 million, which he dont. But he has stated he wants the fight just for the pleasure of "whooping his punk ass"

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                      What kind of bizarro universe are you posting from where a guy says 'I'm not thinking about boxing' and then takes a year and 1/2 long vacation is the one trying to make a fight?

Join the rest of us in reality some time
                      I didnt hear that part at the press conference or the recent interviews. Could you provide a link perhaps.

Since you always have Floyds nuts in your mouth I would assume you know he was on "vacation" when the Mosely and Ortiz fights were made too.

Quit nuthugging and look at the facts. Open your ****ing eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X