Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao "I Don't Need Mayweather; Fight Could Happen Next Year" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
    this is the most illogical argument and you guys keep using it.... whaaaaateva...
    It's because you're a PBF fan. You'll defend your idol at all costs. Look at me. I have nothing to defend Pac for. He already agreed to the extra testing PBF was demanding. Exactly what Pac fans have been clamoring for. You fans of PBF, otoh, haven't even adjusted some of your extreme views. Instead, you keep dumping roadblocks in the fight.

What's next? Purse split? Look at me again. I don't give a crap if Manny takes 20/80. Just give everything what PBF wants. Give him $200 million guarantee. I don't care. The fight is all I want. See the difference between you and I?

;-|

Comment

This is the truth though. Manny doesn't need Mayweather but Mayweather does need Manny to cement his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
        more like he dont need random blood testing.........
        you mean he doesnt want RBT

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          I think Manny had been gambling all night,he looked tired,bored,dull and relatively ugly.Hope he takes the test and get an ass whooping

Comment

why are *****sexuals so buthurt. this could have happened many times but floyd kept quiet for two years and only talks when pac is signed to fight. remember his tune up excuse, his vacation, his ross greenburg lies. Even when pac says he will take the tests floyd makes it look like pac is ducking the tests to the public, because thats his way of putting the blame on pac when its all his fault. he never asked for tests in his career untill the biggest threat came along. thats a ***** move. any reasonable person would think the same.

I feel sorry 4 u guys being manipulated. Floyd is a good fighter but check his career. where are the great fighters on his resume. and u all try to blame pac for not making this fight happen, when history clearly shows floyd is a cherrypicker.
            Last edited by fcastro1; 08-19-2011, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
              This is the truth though. Manny doesn't need Mayweather but Mayweather does need Manny to cement his legacy.
              LOL @ this joker.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                LOL @ this joker.
                if both retired now pac will be higher on the all time great list. pac has dared to become great and pushed the boudaries. Mayweather has played it safe through his career and taken vacations in his prime and accusing his greatest threat . Floyd needs manny more than vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                  why are *****sexuals so buthurt. this could have happened many times but floyd kept quiet for two years and only talks when pac is signed to fight. remember his tune up excuse, his vacation, his ross greenburg lies. Even when pac says he will take the tests floyd makes it look like pac is ducking the tests to the public, because thats his way of putting the blame on pac when its all his fault. he never asked for tests in his career untill the biggest threat came along. thats a ***** move. any reasonable person would think the same.

I feel sorry 4 u guys being manipulated. Floyd is a good fighter but check his career. where are the great fighters on his resume. and u all try to blame pac for not making this fight happen, when history clearly shows floyd is a cherrypicker.
                  If I were a PBF fan I would keep lambasting Floyd because he's basically denying me the chance to see him beat the crap out of Pac. There's no way I'd defend pu55iness in a man's sport. It ain't macho. It's sissy behavior.

;-)

Comment

let's see. 8 division world champion. Fighter of the Decade. 3x Fighter of the year. Wins over Barrera, Morales, Marquez, de la Hoya, Cotto, Hatton, Mosley.

yeah, i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                      if both retired now pac will be higher on the all time great list. pac has dared to become great and pushed the boudaries. Mayweather has played it safe through his career and taken vacations in his prime and accusing his greatest threat . Floyd needs manny more than vice versa.
                      ^^^^^^^^ this

Comment

Working...
                      X