Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao "I Don't Need Mayweather; Fight Could Happen Next Year" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys do realize you are applauding Manny making a punk ass move~

You practice what you accuse others of doing~

Way to gobble up an excuse and be hypocrits though~

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
      Seems pretty obvious who doesnt want this fight.

You got one guy who proclaims proudly to a large crowd that he wants it and is always saying he wants it. Hasnt changed his tune.

The you have this guy...

Some of you think Floyd is the one holding up the fight and doesnt want it? Be serious, Come on, really?
      What kind of bizarro universe are you posting from where a guy says 'I'm not thinking about boxing' and then takes a year and 1/2 long vacation is the one trying to make a fight?

Join the rest of us in reality some time

Comment

He has something to hide, that's why he won't fight.

Comment

He dont need the azz whoopin Floyd will give him

Comment

They are both rich, they are both successful, they both have longevity, they both are at the apex of the sport, both will continue to do just fine (until they lose), both have a secure place in the history of the sport.

So anyone who says one needs more than the other is straight up lying to them self~ or being a sucker

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              You guys do realize you are applauding Manny making a punk ass move~

You practice what you accuse others of doing~

Way to gobble up an excuse and be hypocrits though~
              of course they do and they dont care

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                of course they do and they dont care
                I already know that, it is why I don't usually come into these threads anymore it is pointless, but I have free time today so I will have some fun~

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                  everything gets flipped around on floyd in 5 4 3 2 1.......
                  I ROTFL. Your sig is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    If Floyd really wanted this fight he would have dropped his stupid demands to a one dimensional fighter. This is obvious. This is the normal reaction of average folk in the street. You just need to go out there and find out for yourself. Floyd is holding up this fight, period.

;-)
                    This comment makes no sense whatsoever. Why would Floyd drop one of the few demands he had for the fight to happen? That's like saying Floyd should have no position to negotiate a fight contract because once he stands firm on his position for the sake of that position he somehow doesn't want the fight. Why no heat towards Manny to loosen his adamant stand against testing so close to the fight, or maybe counseling for his fear of needles?

It's as if Paquiao fans expect nothing of their champion but instead heap everything that could possibly go wrong on the shoulders of Floyd Mayweather. Why? Sadly, I believe the answer is a rather simple one, people just love to hate Mayweather because they don't like the "Money" character he's created. Some fight fans are easily confused as to what a person's true character is as opposed to a character that was created for the express purposes of selling fights.

If there were no Floyd Mayweather Jr. some fight fans would try to create him anyway.

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    Pac has agreed to take the test just after the Clottey fight. Floyd's reaction: vacation.

;-)
                    You need to be up on your boxing news a bit more friend, Pacquiao hasn't agreed to anything. Read between the lines through all of the back and forth and you'll see that the Pacquiao camp hasn't agreed to anything they'd be willing to sign a contract to finalize.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      He has something to hide, that's why he won't fight.
                      Floyd will hide his cowardliness by any means possible like using OST, tune up fights and taking vacations to duck Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X