Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice vs. Wladimir Klitschko: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
    Why do they look like Gok Wan then?
    best troll,

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
      THE KLITS ARE NOT ASIAN

THERE PARENTS ARE BOTH ETHNIC UKRANIAN

Friggin self hating Eurasian people, ALWAYS in denial!

Comment

There is nothing FAIL about being an ethnic Eurasian Ukranian. Why do you keep trying to HATE yourself?

I don't see what the big deal is. Who cares if they have the blood of Asians in their veins? Does that change the people they are? The fighters they are? Their fans should be proud that Vitaly has the warrior lineage of Ghengis Khan!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Friggin self hating Eurasian people, ALWAYS in denial!
          It's a sad state of affairs when this sort of blatant self-hatred is still going on in the 21st century. You'd have thought that fine, upstanding role models like Keanu Reeves, The Klitschkos and that bloke from The New Adventures of Superman would have put an end to all this nonsense. But no, evidently.

SMH in non-self-hating Eurasian sadness.

Comment

• Are black people so insecure that they have to claim the K bro's as "eurasian"?

That's a new low

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I don't see what the big deal is. Who cares if they have the blood of Asians in their veins? Does that change the people they are? The fighters they are? Their fans should be proud that Vitaly has the warrior lineage of Ghengis Khan!!
              It's estimated that up to 78% of all the self-hating Eurasians in the world can trace their blood back to Genghis Khan. That's a hell of a lot of (self-hating) bad boys running around kicking their own asses.

I sure wish I could grow a wispy moustache and throat sing whilst tenderising raw horse meat between my buttocks.
              Last edited by nomadman; 12-29-2011, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• haha It's Ovah your cracking me up bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  Are black people so insecure that they have to claim the K bro's as "eurasian"?

That's a new low
                  I dunno. You'd have to ask them.

Comment

It's a sad state of affairs when this sort of blatant self-hatred is still going on in the 21st century. You'd have thought that fine, upstanding role models like Keanu Reeves, The Klitschkos and that bloke from The New Adventures of Superman would have put an end to all this nonsense. But no, evidently.

SMH in non-self-hating Eurasian sadness.

These people need to be kept in all our prayers. We can't blame them entirely though. They learn these things from the television and think this is how they need to act while suppressing their Asian-ness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
                      Are black people so insecure that they have to claim the K bro's as "eurasian"?

That's a new low

You're Italian right? You should tell us!

Comment

Working...
                      X