• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Rico knocked him sideways, litterally.
    LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

The first KO they show is the one that put him to sleep for like 10min, the 2nd one in end of vid is the first KD.

This was by far most brutal KO, and it wasnt between total bums like others here have posted.

not impressed when club fighters get a KO, but these guys are pretty good.

Heres another angle: Skip to 00:40 for the KO, its brutal

omfg U WIN !

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        What was KO of the yr for ya'll??I'm at a tie with Ramos and Holt,who ya guys got??
        i like Jesse Vargas KO of Estrada and Ola Afolabi KO of Dunsten. Dulorme was nice too, kind of like Broner over Litzau. Holt over Diaz was good too. For some reason Holt keeps getting these amazing KOs and Julio keeps getting amazingly KO'd, the writing should have been on the wall for that one.

My fave was a 4 rounder though. Edgar Sosa KO of Felix Rivera.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Actually I did, my bad guys.
          No big deal. I guarantee some people will still make a case for it to be KO of the year, just based on how brutal it was.

Comment

Lebedev's savage annihilation of Roy Jones Jr was gruesome.

It was sad to watch, even more so because I thought Roy was going to go the full distance, and then, BOOOM! Lebedev almost takes his head clean off.

Comment

JMM KO of Ramos, easy.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                JMM KO of Ramos, easy.
                LMAO green k

Comment

Afolabi's for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

The first KO they show is the one that put him to sleep for like 10min, the 2nd one in end of vid is the first KD.

This was by far most brutal KO, and it wasnt between total bums like others here have posted.

not impressed when club fighters get a KO, but these guys are pretty good.

Heres another angle: Skip to 00:40 for the KO, its brutal

This happened last year.

Comment

Frenkel vs Macrinelli I believe was in 2010 and the only thing that should of won was worst piece of refereeing of the decade!
                      Fight should of been stopped after the first heavy knockdown, he was completely out of it.

K.O of the year for me has to be Holt vs Arroya OR Ola Afalabi's brutal K.O over Terry Dunstan.

Comment

Working...
                      X