No announcement yet.

Wlad's Top 5 Wins Vs. Ali's Top 5 Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Yes Quarry could jab, counter, come forward, brawl, box and had average defense. And he did this against every style imaginable and a far better quality of opponents. You're prediction of a Chambers UD holds no weight because you haven't backed it up with a single fact such as how he is better than Quarry, who his best win is and the quality of his opponents in which he gained his experience? The reason for that is because you know it is foolish, but you still want to stand your ground. I've explained the different kinds of style Quarry has fought and the fighters that possessed those styles. All of that goes into determining who the better fighter is. Soory bud, but you just saying Chambers is better just doesn't cut it. Its all irrelevant anyway since Ali best 5 wins shit all over Wlads.
    And, of course, he has nothing to base Chambers in-ring abilities on since Chambers never fought anybody worth a damn. It's easy to look great when you're fed a steady diet of stiffs.....but it tells you nothing about how good (or not) you are.

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      And, of course, he has nothing to base Chambers in-ring abilities on since Chambers never fought anybody worth a damn. It's easy to look great when you're fed a steady diet of stiffs.....but it tells you nothing about how good (or not) you are.

Poet

Lol, this was the point I was setting up once he tried to justify Chambers opponents.

Comment

• Is earnie shavers really one of Alis top5 wins according to you guys?

In a straight up comparison between the two fighters resumes, It's a slaughter on the verge of being comical. How far down on Alis "best wins" could you go before you hit a guy that compares to byrd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
          Is earnie shavers really one of Alis top5 wins according to you guys?

In a straight up comparison between the two fighters resumes, It's a slaughter on the verge of being comical. How far down on Alis "best wins" could you go before you hit a guy that compares to byrd?
          Shavers should definitely be replaced by Quarry. Agree?

Comment

• Haye got knocked out by a supermiddleweight, only had 4 fights at HW and ended up being Wlad's most quality opponent. Thats how much this era sucks.

Any bloke can waltz right in and be as good as the top guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
              Wlad dominated Ross Purity until he ran out of steam.
              Wlad dominated a D-level journeyman for 11 rounds...

and then got KO'd.

What a monumental, absolutely groundbreaking achievement!

And that's funny. i don't recall Frazier ever "running out of steam" and getting KO'd by any D-level journeymen at anypoint of his career. Why is this?

Can you name me a consensus top 10 ATG Heavyweight who had KO losses to B, C & D level Heavyweights 8 years into their professional career?

Since you're talking about resumes and fighters not having done much since beating Wlad. What has Joe Frazier done besides beating Ali?
              Not get KO'd by any C & D level journeymen, that's what.

Infact, Frazier wasn't KO'd by any less than Hall of Fame caliber Heavyweight.

Frazier usually disposed of guys like Purrity, Sanders & Brewster within' 7 rounds.

Frazier made short work of bums, while bums made short work of Wlad.

Comment

• Samuel Peter = George Foreman

Sultan Ibragimov = Joe Frazier

Chris Byrd = Muhammad Ali

I JUST WALKED INTO ONE...
                Last edited by Deal With It; 08-04-2011, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Player3 View Post
                  Samuel Peter = George Foreman

Sultan Ibragimov = Joe Frazier

Chris Byrd = Muhammad Ali

I JUST WALKED INTO ONE...
                  : lol hahahahah

Comment

Working...
                  X