Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER: "Pacquiao Went Behind Arum's Back And Tried To Do A Deal With Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum is chilling his arse in France, drinking Vino and feeding his fat face.

I don't see Pacquiao leaving Arum....the guy should ditch Arum, he really doesn't need Top Rank at all. He should fire Konz and most of his hangers on and sign a stand up team to run his stuff.

Arum is his promoter and put his guy into manage Pacman and now Arum runs all Pacmans endorsements....Pacman really is quite dumb. Great fighter, but not too smart... I only care about him fighting, so if he wants to be dumb, then crack on...

Comment

I'm surprised Pacman hasn't realised yet that he's big enough to promote his own fights, he wouldn't have to pay Arum that way and get mo money from his fights.

Though i wouldn't believe stuff that comes from Mayweather's mouth, he's about as truthful as David haye.

Comment

just by your sig and avatar is obvious your as douchey as the *******. Mayweather 100% natural? Maybe when he is tested he is. All these guys have taken something. Deal with it but dont brag otherwise, makes you look stupid.

Originally posted by yesir View Post
        ******* owned

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
          I'm surprised Pacman hasn't realised yet that he's big enough to promote his own fights, he wouldn't have to pay Arum that way and get mo money from his fights.
          Pacquiao doesn't have the transition team.

Oscar had an educated Swiss banker. Mayweather has a Harvard MBA businessman.

Manny has Buboy who sleeps at the foot of his bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            Tried to negotiate = tried to ask for 20 days cutoff.
            Tried to negotiate = tried to ask to keep positive tests a secret.
            why r u following me.

this shows pac wants the fight. he actually went behind arums back to get it on. dont try and twist it you typical ***** moron.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
              why r u following me.

this shows pac wants the fight. he actually went behind arums back to get it on. dont try and twist it .

Oh, so Floyd was NOT lying?

And you are admitting that it is ARUM blocking the fight.

Comment

for sure pac's contract with top rank has an expiration and probably they tried to negotiate with floyd behind arum's back to make a fight after pac's contract expiration. that shows you he really wants to fight floyd but of course he would make more money if he can get rid of arum since the fight itself needs no promotion to make money.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  for sure pac's contract with top rank has an expiration and probably they tried to negotiate with floyd behind arum's back to make a fight after pac's contract expiration. that shows you he really wants to fight floyd but of course he would make more money if he can get rid of arum since the fight itself needs no promotion to make money.
                  But didn't Manny just re-up for 3-4 years?

gr

Comment

But didn't Manny just re-up for 3-4 years?

gr
                    you don't know anything...don't act like one.

Comment

@32:30

Stop requesting to negotiate and sign the contract. Even if they went behind Arum's back to try to make the fight, they clearly didn't agree to random drug testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X