No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER: "Pacquiao Went Behind Arum's Back And Tried To Do A Deal With Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    for sure pac's contract with top rank has an expiration and probably they tried to negotiate with floyd behind arum's back to make a fight after pac's contract expiration. that shows you he really wants to fight floyd but of course he would make more money if he can get rid of arum since the fight itself needs no promotion to make money.
    i hope pac man rids himself of arum!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I dont think arum will leave pac.

Comment

Why is Bob Arum so unusually quiet?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          He's very busy with deciding who pac should fight after JMM ..I got a feeling it's gotta be paul williams at catch weight..he once used to be somebody he's just a shell now and he's got a name ..so a perfect match up for pac.

Comment

He's in south of france slipping strawberry cocktail...lol - By bus boy Michael Marley..

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              He's very busy with deciding who pac should fight after JMM ..I got a feeling it's gotta be paul williams at catch weight..he once used to be somebody he's just a shell now and he's got a name ..so a perfect match up for pac.
              But Williams is bigger, cant you see the size difference you *****? Am scared for Paq in this fight lol.

Comment

he's on vacation with tim bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                  Who would trust a man who is already attempting to sue you? Especially considering whats being discussed could have negative legal issues?
                  For every attempt from one side to make the fight, there's another excuse not to from the other.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather, Jr asserted that "Team Pacquiao tried to go behind Arum's back to attempt to negotiate directly" with him.

It isn't common for Floyd to make these kind of statements. I believe this is true. Especially with the turmoil in Pac's camp right now.

I don't know if it was somebody who isn't authorized to deal, or if they did it without Manny's approval. Possible.

Notice that Bob Arum hasn't denied it. In fact, notice how quiet Bob has been since the Pacquiao financial troubles.

IS MANNY ABOUT TO LEAVE BOB ARUM?

And Floyd still didn't sign up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      Perhaps Manny's eyes have opened.
                      mannys eyes always been open bro.........they just look close thas all.

Comment

Working...
                      X