Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER: "Pacquiao Went Behind Arum's Back And Tried To Do A Deal With Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAYWEATHER: "Pacquiao Went Behind Arum's Back And Tried To Do A Deal With Me"

Floyd Mayweather, Jr asserted that "Team Pacquiao tried to go behind Arum's back to attempt to negotiate directly" with him.

It isn't common for Floyd to make these kind of statements. I believe this is true. Especially with the turmoil in Pac's camp right now.

I don't know if it was somebody who isn't authorized to deal, or if they did it without Manny's approval. Possible.

Notice that Bob Arum hasn't denied it. In fact, notice how quiet Bob has been since the Pacquiao financial troubles.

IS MANNY ABOUT TO LEAVE BOB ARUM?

arum will commit suicide if manny leaves

Comment

Haha this Gino Ros guy always making threads about Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by viewsat View Post
        arum will commit suicide if manny leaves
        Perhaps Manny's eyes have opened.

Comment

Heard about this when the video first came out.

IF TRUE, it shows that Pac wants this fight (despite all the misplaced hate around here) and went out of his way to try to make it happen. Wondering, again if true, why didn't FM entertain the thought and why didn't he facilitate real negotiations when the opposing side reached out to him?

Comment

Remember the last time Manny tried to leave TR
            How'd that turn out
            Unless there's some loophole in his contract that gives him an out clause this is in some serious doubt

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
              Remember the last time Manny tried to leave TR
              How'd that turn out
              Unless there's some loophole in his contract that gives him an out clause this is in some serious doubt
              If they (Manny, VisionQwest, other) find that Bob cheated Manny, then the contract is voided.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                Floyd Mayweather, Jr asserted that "Team Pacquiao tried to go behind Arum's back to attempt to negotiate directly" with him.

It isn't common for Floyd to make these kind of statements. I believe this is true. Especially with the turmoil in Pac's camp right now.

I don't know if it was somebody who isn't authorized to deal, or if they did it without Manny's approval. Possible.

Notice that Bob Arum hasn't denied it. In fact, notice how quiet Bob has been since the Pacquiao financial troubles.

IS MANNY ABOUT TO LEAVE BOB ARUM?
                Where did you get this news from?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  Perhaps Manny's eyes have opened.
                  I hope so!

Comment

Yeah right, Arum would never let pac leave and get the biggest pay out in history without him taking a cut.

Comment

Working...
                    X