Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter is more dangerous??Bradley for Pac or Ortiz for Mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    lopsided enough for 2 out of 3 highly competent and well trained boxing judges to pick Bradley as the new WBO welterweight champion of the world

two of the very best boxing judges in game today if not all time disagree with
    Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    It's not as crazy to say he beats Marquez. To say Marquez might beat him, as if Marquez only has a small chance of beating Bradley, is crazy.

As for who Marquez beat who's more skilled than Bradley? Pacquaio obviously. Salido I would say is as skilled as Bradley. Barrera but the version of Barrera he fought perhaps not as skilled as Bradley as his skills were clearly diminishing.

It's not crazy to say he could beat everyone from 140-147 either. But it's not something that's clear cut.

Rios, Matthysee, Khan, Brook and Guererro all have a shot at beating him.
    Marquez did beat Pac,but Pac is not more skilled then Bradley..The above post let's you know why..News flash,Bradley out boxed Pac,weather you agree or not is totally irrelevant..Fact remains that is what happen..The post above yours let's you know why..

Pac might be more talented,but more skilled..Can't agree..Barrera Salido Diaz Kat's even Pac,do you know what every fighter I just named has in common??They are flat footed stand right in front of you kinda fighters(although Pac is not flat footed,he does not fight well off the back foot)..Bradley would present a whole different skill set,which would take Marquez out of his comfort of lay back counter puncher..Marquez would have to be the aggressor or lose a lopsided decision cause Bradley would outwork him..Like I said Marquez has never beating a fighter with Bradley's skill set..

Mind you the game plan I'm talking about Marquez lost to twice..John and Mayweather..Who simple provided movement and force Marquez to become the aggressor..

Yes this is boxing,everyone has some what of a chance bro..Hell if Rees catches Broner with something he does not see,that could be a major upset tonight..But the odds of that happening is pretty much a long shot..Bradley would be favored over every fighter you've mentioned..Khan Guerrero Matt's Rios Garcia Alexander Brook etc etc..If Bradley is not favored over anyone of these guys I would place a bet for certain..

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Gambler and Bo....that just makes Bradley the smarter, better fighter, not more dangerous.

Margarito was called dangerous for Pacquiao...Margarito, at that stage, dangerous? Supposedly because of his size.

Ortiz with his power, height, size[164lbs vs 151lbs], age...that is more dangerous.
      Only if by danger you mean chance of knocking Pac/Mayweather out. I was thinking in terms of danger of beating Pac/Mayweather, and Bradley had a better chance of beating Pacquiao than Ortiz did of beating Mayweather.

Comment

I don't think either are dangerous to either of them but Bradley doesn't even have a punchers chance whereas Ortiz atleast has that. Ortiz atleast has the power to hurt Mayweather if he caught him with a big punch.

Don't get me wrong, Ortiz isnt beating Mayweather, no way no how. But he has enough power to maybe land something big.

Bradley's got nothing for Pacqauio. We've seen he's not going to out box him to a legit decision and he's obviously not going to stop him.
        Guess that's why Pac was rushing in on Bradley and smacking him all around the ring..Oh god,you can't be serious..If you did not see(with your own eyes)that Pac respected Bradley's power..I have to say your blind..Like I said at the start of this thread before either fight even happened..Bradley is far more dangerous(as far as getting the win)then Ortiz was..Bradley is the better all around fighter..Ortiz is a one trick pony,who against decent opposition could not even use his one trick..

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Only if by danger you mean chance of knocking Pac/Mayweather out. I was thinking in terms of danger of beating Pac/Mayweather, and Bradley had a better chance of beating Pacquiao than Ortiz did of beating Mayweather.
          You got it right BO..I made the thread and told everyone at the start of it that danger meaning who is more likely to get their hand raised..I pick Bradley then..My view has not change on this subject...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Any one who picked Bradley..explain how is he more dangerous than Ortiz. Keyword, dangerous.

Better fighter? I understand, no need to explain and I agree.

More dangerous? In what way?
            Easy,Bradley is the more complete fighter bro..He always had a chance of out pointing Pac(who we seen in the past has trouble with smart fighters)..Ortiz only hope was a good shot landed,on one of the best defensive fighters of or time..Tbh it's Bradley and it's not even close...

Comment

I don't think either are dangerous to either of them but Bradley doesn't even have a punchers chance whereas Ortiz atleast has that. Ortiz atleast has the power to hurt Mayweather if he caught him with a big punch.

Don't get me wrong, Ortiz isnt beating Mayweather, no way no how. But he has enough power to maybe land something big.

Bradley's got nothing for Pacqauio. We've seen he's not going to out box him to a legit decision and he's obviously not going to stop him.
              I don't think Ortiz's power is enough to even have a legit puncher's chance against Mayweather. And I'm not saying that now, I was saying that then. Even if he managed to land something that hurt Mayweather, he wouldn't be able to finish him, no way. So Ortiz had nothing to offer going into that fight.

Bradley adapted late and at least had the ability to give Pac some trouble. He wins two or three more rounds, and he has a chance at a legit decision. If they were to fight a rematch, I wouldn't count him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Marquez did beat Pac,but Pac is not more skilled then Bradley..The above post let's you know why..News flash,Bradley out boxed Pac,weather you agree or not is totally irrelevant..Fact remains that is what happen..The post above yours let's you know why..
                Pacquaio is absolutely more skilled than Bradley. By a wide margin too.

might be more talented,but more skilled..Can't agree..Barrera Salido Diaz Kat's even Pac,do you know what every fighter I just named has in common??They are flat footed stand right in front of you kinda fighters(although Pac is not flat footed,he does not fight well off the back foot)..
                Who said anything about Diaz and Katsidis?

Barrera is not flat footed.

Salido might be an aggressive come forward fighter but he's clearly a skilled pressure fighter. I don't see Bradley being any more skilled than him.

Bradley would present a whole different skill set,which would take Marquez out of his comfort of lay back counter puncher..Marquez would have to be the aggressor or lose a lopsided decision cause Bradley would outwork
                Well Bradley isn't really a good counter puncher. If he were to try and box Marquez he would lose a wide decision.

Like I said Marquez has never beating a fighter with Bradley's skill set..
                He has though. More than once.

Mind you the game plan I'm talking about Marquez lost to twice..John and Mayweather..Who simple provided movement and force Marquez to become the aggressor..
                Bradley's better than John but he doesn't bring to the table what John does that will give Marquez problems. I felt Marquez beat John anyway albeit it was close.

Yes this is boxing,everyone has some what of a chance bro..Hell if Rees catches Broner with something he does not see,that could be a major upset tonight..But the odds of that happening is pretty much a long shot..Bradley would be favored over every fighter you've mentioned..Khan Guerrero Matt's Rios Garcia Alexander Brook etc etc..If Bradley is not favored over anyone of these guys I would place a bet for certain..
                Rees isn't beating Broner.

And I'd probably pick Bradley to win all those fights except maybe Khan and Guererro but he certainly is an obvious pick agsint any of them except Garcia.

Comment

This was most peoples feelings going into the fight..LOL..I can't believe people were so big on Ortiz..It's just crazy..
                  these old threads are the best

Comment

Pacquaio is absolutely more skilled than Bradley. By a wide margin too.
                    more skilled?what do you mean by more skilled?bradley is clearly the better boxer of the 2.manny is more athletic maybe but i don't know about more skilled

Comment

Crazy to see how underrated Bradley is. He controlled Pacquiao like no one apart from Marquez has been able to do. He's got great footwork and serious ring IQ. Could easily see him beating JMM.

Comment

Working...
                      X