Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter is more dangerous??Bradley for Pac or Ortiz for Mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    I don't get this one. How did Mosley make Pac look bad by disgracing himself? Pac had a dominant showing anyway you look.
    He did, but it wasn't vintage Pacquiao as Mosley made it awkward for him by boxing off the backfoot. It's clear MP fares much better when opponents bring the fight to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hiei View Post
      the funny thing is he actually believes the nonsense he spews
      You know what's funny??That you try to attack my character,because in all honest your boxing knowledge is fairly limited..That could be the only reason to even mention another thread(in which your panties got all in a bunch lol)that has nothing to do with this topic,in this thread..LOL oh boy..

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I give Bradley more than enough credit. I first saw him against Junior Witter and was impressed from there. I just don't think he's as good as you think he is. I'm sorry.

Everything you say about Pacquaio you can say about Bradley. He's simply not more skilled than Pacquaio, at all.
        Different views I guess..That's cool bro..Let's hope we can see the rematch and a Marquez fight..No better place then the ring to find out the answers to these debates that were having...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          I just disprove that Bradley and Judah have the same accolades,by telling you that every belt Bradley has won was taken..Try again..

The fact that you can only think of Mayweather should be a telling signed ,no??

But leave it to guys like you and street to believe a guy like this is nothing special or overrated..
          I didn't say "They have the same accolades" I said Judah has a similar accolade to what you used, and said "How can a fighter be overrated and have this accolade" Well, it's possible.

I'm sure there's more. Who cares if all his belts were taken? Belts are handed out these days.

Why are you taking it so offensively. I think Bradley is overrated by people like yourself who say he's more skilled Pacquaio and is some sort of overly skilled fighter. I don't see that.

Is he a good fighter? Yes. Is he P4P quality? Yes.

I just don't think he's as good as you think he is. Sorry is that offends you.

I think Mayweather is overrated aswell by some people. Doesn't mean I think he's not very good. You're acting that if I say Bradley is overrated it means I think he's terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            He did, but it wasn't vintage Pacquiao as Mosley made it awkward for him by boxing off the backfoot. It's clear MP fares much better when opponents bring the fight to him.
            Mosley turned into a runner for one night, never happened before or after. Nobody looks good against a runner. But it's not a winning tactic, esp the way Mosley implemented it.

Pac also had every reason to be wary of Mosley's power though, unlike with JMM 4 lol.

Comment

Mosley turned into a runner for one night, never happened before or after. Nobody looks good against a runner. But it's not a winning tactic, esp the way Mosley implemented it.

Pac also had every reason to be wary of Mosley's power though, unlike with JMM 4 lol.
              This is true, but Bradley was actually winning the rounds. How much this has to do with Pacquiao cruising is up for debate.

I wouldn't put the house on Timmy winning a rematch, but I think there are definite grounds for optimism on his part, and I'd pick him to win.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 02-16-2013, 05:17 PM.

Comment

I didn't say "They have the same accolades" I said Judah has a similar accolade to what you used, and said "How can a fighter be overrated and have this accolade" Well, it's possible.

I'm sure there's more. Who cares if all his belts were taken? Belts are handed out these days.

Why are you taking it so offensively. I think Bradley is overrated by people like yourself who say he's more skilled Pacquaio and is some sort of overly skilled fighter. I don't see that.

I think Mayweather is overrated aswell by some people. Doesn't mean I think he's not very good. You're acting that if I say Bradley is overrated it means I think he's terrible.
                A big difference between Bradley and the likes of Judah and Ortiz is, Bradley is a winner and overachiever. Judah's actually had himself a very nice career, still underachieved. Ortiz loses more than he wins at top 10 level.

Comment

A big difference between Bradley and the likes of Judah and Ortiz is, Bradley is a winner and overachiever. Judah's actually had himself a very nice career, still underachieved. Ortiz loses more than he wins at top 10 level.
                  Absolutely. Bradley is much better than both of them.

Again, all I was doing with the Judah example was showing that someone can be a two time world champion in two weights and still be overrated.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Where do you believe I rate Bradley that you believe I overrate him??I rate Bradley at about 6th or 7th best fighters in the world..With his resume I believe he's earned the spot..Mind you I think Marquez is about the 4th or 5th best fighter in the world..I don't believe I've overrated either fighter..Me saying Bradley is more skilled is because he has shown he can win more then one way..While I have not really seen Pac win more then one way,he overwhelms you and uses his talents to win fights..There's a reason thinking fighters have either been in close with Pac or have beat him..Not overrating Bradley,just giving him his due..There is a difference..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Where do you believe I rate Bradley that you believe I overrate him??I rate Bradley at about 6th or 7th best fighters in the world..With his resume I believe he's earned the spot..Mind you I think Marquez is about the 4th or 5th best fighter in the world..I don't believe I've overrated either fighter..Me saying Bradley is more skilled is because he has shown he can win more then one way..While I have not really seen Pac win more then one way,he overwhelms you and uses his talents to win fights..There's a reason thinking fighters have either been in close with Pac or have beat him..Not overrating Bradley,just giving him his due..There is a difference..
                      Well, you say he's more skilled than Pacquaio and would outbox Marquez.

To me that's overrating him in quite a big way.

Comment

Working...
                      X