Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter is more dangerous??Bradley for Pac or Ortiz for Mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Another one,but this guy went as far as to go find a vid..Jeez going hard huh..
    So you hate cheaters but Mosely gets a pass?

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      The excuse that you were drunk, and that you changed your mind. You still changed your mind to the dumb view of the fight that no one mentally competent shares with you. I guess that's cool.
      Nobody shares with me??what about Ford and Ross??

Comment

Those would certainly be better tactics. You don't run face first into Pacquiao, dumb idea for sure.

That said, would the world have seen Bradley as the winner if he fought off the backfoot all night? He's no Marquez, he can't do what Marquez could do to Manny. Instead I simply see Manny turning up the heat - unfazed by Bradley's soft punches - and winning the fight that way. We saw some of what he could have done in the 4th Marquez fight. Manny did a lot more of what he used to do and he looked great. And of course with Bradley there's no chance of a brutal 1 punch KO.
        Maybe it would go like that, I still think there are some grounds for a rematch being more competitive.

Anyway, Marquez-Pac 5 must come first imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hiei View Post
          He can't even sort out what his own brain thinks. He's obviously been hit in the head a lot himself.

Nobody shares with me??what about Ford and Ross??
          Apparently you missed "mentally competent".

Comment

When did I say Mosley get's a pass??Oh I see I'm suppose to discard him to the trash right??Is that what I'm missing??

Comment

He can't even sort out what his own brain thinks. He's obviously been hit in the head a lot himself.

So you believe you more qualified to judge a fight then either judge??Now you have the room to question anyone else about being mentally competent..You most likely don't even know the criteria of scoring a fight..

Comment

When did I say Mosley get's a pass??Oh I see I'm suppose to discard him to the trash right??Is that what I'm missing??
                you made a thread about YOU loving seeing cheaters get put in there place and posted a vid of Mayweather KOing Ortiz.....

So why does Mosely get a Pass? ''you will be missed mosely''

Comment

the funny thing is he actually believes the nonsense he spews

Comment

you made a thread about YOU loving seeing cheaters get put in there place and posted a vid of Mayweather KOing Ortiz.....

So why does Mosely get a Pass? ''you will be missed mosely''
                    For me personally it's because I got started watching boxing because of Mosley..I will always have a soft spot for him..Your acting like I'm running to his aid if someone say's he's a cheat and has an opinion on it..can you show when I've done this??Ok then,so I really don't see ya point??

Comment

There is nothing clear about it except you not wanting to give Bradley really any credit..You start off by saying the kid is overrated..Now he is not even in Pac's league in the skill department and he beat Pac..Dude it's not only fighting off the back foot..It's a lot of things..Pac does not control distance well..Pac can be timed and has very laxed defense..Attacks with his guard down..I can go on and on..While Bradley's technique might not be pretty to watch,he is more skilled then Pac bro..he also does more things well,it's just that Pac does what he does well very well..Hell even Great!!
                      I give Bradley more than enough credit. I first saw him against Junior Witter and was impressed from there. I just don't think he's as good as you think he is. I'm sorry.

Everything you say about Pacquaio you can say about Bradley. He's simply not more skilled than Pacquaio, at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X