• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
    manny = 6 million in his last fight

floyd= 40 millions in his next fight

do the maths.....
    It's not what you earn its what you keep. Neither of these two will keep much in 7 years time.

Comment

Originally posted by viewsat View Post
      so if pac was guaranteed 50 million. Arum would take like 35? lolol
      lol more like 45 mill

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
        it took pacquaio 7 years to find that out
        hmmm... it took floyd mayweather 10 years to figure that one out....

He was being promoted by arum from 1996 to 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
          It's not what you earn its what you keep. Neither of these two will keep much in 7 years time.
          the thing is that no one knows that really. floyd makes money gambling anyways and pacquiao can make shitty movies and release shitty songs whenever he needs money

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post

at least it happened before the DLH fight... the biggest PPV sales ever.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
              LOL I know you are broke, only a broke peasant would say something so foolish.... If you are like Floyd or Pac, you don't pay for a house flat out.... You let your millions in the bank draw much interest and you can use the interest from that money to pay your MORTGAGE!!!

Why gouge yourself to buy a multi million dollar home???

Its like credit you don't get a high credit score by buying **** flat out with cash!!!
              You get a high credit score buy buying furniture etc. And making timely monthly payments...

And regarding the housing prices in Las Vegas, yes you can get them for that price now, but only after the housing bubble peasant...

Floyd did not buy that while houses were sitting vacant... Plus where Floyd is the houses are occupied....

Now he could buy his home I am sure, but who would do that??

You got entertainers like Jermaine Dupri still living well off the money he made with KRISS KROSS using the methods I am mentioning...

And you can get cheap housing in america really anywhere. The next bubble will be for all these college students that don't have a job, yet now are thousands in debt...lol

GODDAMN PEASANT SLAVES...
              ALL OF YOU POSERS ARE ******ED.

You buy a house cash (esp. now) so you DONT HAVE TO PAY A MORTGAGE. If you buy a mortgage you have to PAY INTEREST. Which is HIGHER than what the fing banks are paying on your savings (you idiot). UNLESS you are getting a higher return on OTHER investments its better to buy a house CASH NOW when the market is a buyers market. Since the market is so volatile with all the debt crisis around the world. IT IS LESS RISKIER TO BUY A HOUSE than to invest in the market.

Get a ****ing clue before you start calling other people peasants.
              Last edited by Lineal Champ; 07-25-2011, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post

Floyd wasn't in a position of power that long

Comment

We need a new board on these forums... Non Stop Financing

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
                    I know. He was tough, no one would ever question his toughness. But he was a mental midget in the sense that he wasn't a great team player and never followed his coaches game-plans, it's at least equivalent to Judah being mentally weak. LeBron is another good comparison as well.
                    u know what i take back what i said.

judah is the stephon marbury of boxing.

since they both are from brooklyn.

Comment

Mayweather Jr was right about Pac geting rape where are the *******s i thought Bob Arum was a good guy looking out for Pac HA. Bob Arum was just useing Pac like he does everybody esle he doesnt give a rat @ss about Pac
                      Bob Arum ---> --> Pac ---> ---> *******S

Comment

Working...
                      X