No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Marquez in Jeopardy : Pacquiao Financial Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viewsat View Post
    the thing is that no one knows that really. floyd makes money gambling anyways and pacquiao can make shitty movies and release shitty songs whenever he needs money
    Floyd does not have what it takes to make money at gambling. Professional gambling (especially sports betting) is a highly mathematical field reserved only for great statisticians. Floyd is kidding himself. He only remembers his wins and pretends to losses never happened. That's a clear sign he'll be broke.

Pacquiao's movies and concerts are flops. He's just riding on his boxing celebrity which will evaporate five years after retirement, or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
      Floyd does not have what it takes to make money at gambling. Professional gambling (especially sports betting) is a highly mathematical field reserved only for great statisticians. Floyd is kidding himself. He only remembers his wins and pretends to losses never happened. That's a clear sign he'll be broke.

Pacquiao's movies and concerts are flops. He's just riding on his boxing celebrity which will evaporate five years after retirement, or less.
      like i said before, we don't really know his wins and losses. sports betting aint that bad it seems. Only possible downfall I see in floyd's wealth is poor investments like that little filipino kid he displayed in a video. He better not put millions into that boy's career.... Pac's wealth will continue to come from nike as long as he's active. maybe they'll even give him his own brand.. I'm not surprised

Comment

Originally posted by viewsat View Post
        We need a new board on these forums... Non Stop Financing
        NO WE DONT. There are fing ******s here that will give you rookie quack advise and lead you to the road of financial ruin.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
          Mayweather Jr was right about Pac geting rape where are the *******s i thought Bob Arum was a good guy looking out for Pac HA. Bob Arum was just useing Pac like he does everybody esle he doesnt give a rat @ss about Pac
          Mayweather actually gave Pacquiao advice to stay away from Arum very early on. Mayweather has always been a closet *******.

Comment

Manny is a congressman. I think he can get movie roles like Tyson does now in the Philippines if he goes broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              i feel genuinely bad for manny, this is the second time a promoter has low balled him. is anyone really surprised though?
              An example of stupid decisionmaking on Pac's part. He should have stuck with Golden Boy after signing with them. If he had, he would be preparing for his third fight with Mayweather for $40 million guaranteed instead of a third fight with Marquez for $15 million (you *******s are crazy if you think he is getting a $20 million guarantee for a fight that will sell about as well as Pac/Mosley).

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                Manny is a congressman. I think he can get movie roles like Tyson does now in the Philippines if he goes broke.
                I am a Pacquiao fan and a big one at that.

But he is only getting movie roles, concerts, recordings, and a congressional seat because of his current celebrity and cash. Years from now, he will be a "legend" but the hype around him will be gone, and so will the movie roles, concerts, and yes, political power. Plus, movie roles in the PHilippines don't pay much.

If you've read my posts, you know I'm a big Pacfan. But he needs to get his financial house in order. He even owns a tattoo shop in Los Angeles that allegedly is losing money. Floyd is just as bad with his money.

Comment

I wonder how long manny has left on his top rank contract...

Comment

Floyd's money are in things that cost money not make money. Depreciating assets like cars, watches, and jewelry. He will be broke and so will Manny.
                    The man makes more in one fight than manny makes in x3 fights!!!! This is a fact!!!

Do you really think a few million in cars and jewelry account for all the money he's made??

I will let you guys in on a secret, Floyd is not broke and more than likely never will be broke..

The only similarities between him and joe louis as well as hearns etc is that they are so called black men. These guys didnt dictate what they made, they were high paid slaves.. and slaves always die penniless just like peasants. Floyd saw this when he watched his heroes go down broke....You see he didnt fall for that 100 million dollar **** with king right????

WOULD A NEAR BROKE MAN TURN DOWN 100 MILLION??

HELL NAW!!!

I know your peasant logic will say but look at how wasteful he is!!!

You don't think Floyd knows exactly how much money he has?

He had enough sense to get away from arum so he is cogniscant about his money as well.

I will make a declaration that manny will be broke before Floyd unless manny leaves arum.....

All the great fighters that died broke or are now broke is because they were doing what manny is doing now.

Take Tyson for example, a household name, why wasnt he trying to promote himself like Floyd??? HIS FIGHT WITH PETER MCNEELY SOLD WWELL... THE MAN COULD HAVE SOLD OUT A FIGHT BEHIND YOUR CLOSEST HIGH SCHOOL.

SO WHY DIDNT HE WATCH HIS OWN MONEY??

Because King was taking him to the cleaners (BOB PRESSES MANNY;S SLACKS REALLY GOOD TOO).... And whomever is taking you to the cleaners will not let you go outright.Floyd bought out his contract for what seems like pennies and look at him now....

People talk about Floyd not being able to afford a car etc. What people dont understand is that "Money is a means to an end" Only peasants wish they had money.... And thats why they dont get money, because its not about money but time and energy.

MONEY GIVES YOU TIME AND ENERGY, BUT PEASANTS WISH AND HOPE TO BE HIGH PAID SLAVES...

Can you afford to take off your job x2 years???

Please tell me you dont think floyd is taking off x2 years simply to go nearly broke and then come back to make more to do the same???
                    Where is mickey ward? Somewhere getting attacked by a dog. Why do we have fighters that have been professionals not half as long as Floyd yet they are done???

Because you have to let your body heal. Its not natural to do all that torture to the body...

If you look at my prior post you will see I talked about the liabilities....But Floyd has other ventures as well.

HERE IS WHAT I STATED..
                    "There is no reason to sell it, and that goes for your home as well. Your house wont see for much either, HOUSES ARE LIABILITIES, HENCE YOU DON'T BUY THEM FLAT OUT......
                    Houses are like all the other **** like cars etc. As soon as you drive off a car lot your car has depreciated tremendously!!!

House are liabilities because you dont earn from them... Houses aint worth **** if people cant buy them!!!!

You cat brain ******s ...The money is already worthless anyway and every time some idiot borrows money that takes away from the value of my hard earned money...."
                    UNDERSTAND??? IF YOU BOUGHT A 30 MILLION DOLLAR MANSION LIKE TYSON, THEN YOU NOW FLAT OUT OWN IT AND MUST MAINTAIN THE UPKEEP ON IT. If the market goes to **** you are stuck with a mcmansion you cant sell..... YOU TIED TO THAT ****ER BALL AND CHAIN...

NOW YOU SHOULD HAVE A HINT OF WHY DONALD TRUMP FILES BANKRUPTCY.... THESE LAWS WERE CREATED FOR THESE TYPE PEOPLE NOT JOE BLOW, OR INHABITANT PEASANTS OF MUDSLIDE ISLAND..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
                      isn't he in top 5 richest athletes in the world?
                      So this erases any doubt that he's not getting every penny he's supposed to get?

And you do know Forbes and all of them magazines calculates everything Manny earns, but doesn't subtract promoters fee, managers fee, head coach fee, corner fee. You know this right?

Comment

Working...
                      X