Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Marquez in Jeopardy : Pacquiao Financial Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Pac wouldn't have ducked the blood test last year, he could've had at least two Mayweather fights by now and made close to $100 million.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
      LOL I know you are broke, only a broke peasant would say something so foolish.... If you are like Floyd or Pac, you don't pay for a house flat out.... You let your millions in the bank draw much interest and you can use the interest from that money to pay your MORTGAGE!!!

Why gouge yourself to buy a multi million dollar home???

Its like credit you don't get a high credit score by buying **** flat out with cash!!!
      You get a high credit score buy buying furniture etc. And making timely monthly payments...

And regarding the housing prices in Las Vegas, yes you can get them for that price now, but only after the housing bubble peasant...

Floyd did not buy that while houses were sitting vacant... Plus where Floyd is the houses are occupied....

Now he could buy his home I am sure, but who would do that??

You got entertainers like Jermaine Dupri still living well off the money he made with KRISS KROSS using the methods I am mentioning...

And you can get cheap housing in america really anywhere. The next bubble will be for all these college students that don't have a job, yet now are thousands in debt...lol

GODDAMN PEASANT SLAVES...

that is exactly what my mom do with her money
      do you read that Sugar Sting Ray???? comprende??
      Last edited by skillswin; 07-25-2011, 06:21 PM.

Comment

pac should definitely just start his MP promotions and work with golden boy.. which is exactly what floyd does. either that or sign with golden boy, still better then taking the TRADA test

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
          If you are like Floyd or Pac, you don't pay for a house flat out.... You let your millions in the bank draw much interest and you can use the interest from that money to pay your MORTGAGE!!!
          Floyd's money are in things that cost money not make money. Depreciating assets like cars, watches, and jewelry. He will be broke and so will Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
            I don't know how many millions he paid for his mansion but he can't sell it for a third what he paid for if he sold it today.
            There is no reason to sell it, and that goes for your home as well. Your house wont see for much either, HOUSES ARE LIABILITIES, HENCE YOU DONT BUY THEM FLAT OUT......
            Houses are like all the other **** like cars etc. As soon as you drive off a car lot your car has depreciated tremendously!!!

House are liabilities because you dont earn from them... Houses aint worth **** if people cant buy them!!!!

You cat brain ******s ...The money is already worthless anyway and every time some idiot borrows money that takes away from the value of my hard earned money....

Comment

I'm not trying to sound like an *******, but why are the *******s in this thread such idiots?

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                I'm not trying to sound like an *******, but why are the *******s in this thread such idiots?
                when it comes to numbers, all the *******s know are 30, 24, 14, 7?, 50m, and 100m

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
                  Floyd's money are in things that cost money not make money. Depreciating assets like cars, watches, and jewelry. He will be broke and so will Manny.
                  manny = 6 million in his last fight

floyd= 40 millions in his next fight

do the maths.....

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                    is there a specific time and place where they aren't? nope not really.

Comment

so if pac was guaranteed 50 million. Arum would take like 35? lolol

Comment

Working...
                      X