No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Rips Judah: Zab Came For a Check and Quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
    LOL...them scrubs barely crack the top ten....Matthysse will never be champion Mabuza will never get a shot again Holt never trained for that fight......there were more deserving guys who should of fought for that IBF title...Zab was just in a good position to win it.
    Mathysse sent Alexander to school. Both Mabuza and Mathysse are good fighters.

Comment

so what is bradley doing by waiting for a pac fight? surely it can't be a piece of paper with millions written on it?

Comment

Bradley has a case here. Did we really see how good Khan is with his speed and his footwork? or did we just see how horrible Zab did...? AS I always say why put all the blood and sweat for 6 weeks if ur just gna be a punching bag all night...Ur a fighter, thats what u do son, show some heart... Bradley beats Khan in UD, but Money May dominates both of them all night.. to this day I want to see one person who can get past Money May's defense.. he may not have the KO power as the rest.. But u dont need to if you cant catch what you cant see...

Comment

At least Judah fought him.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
            Bradley has a case here. Did we really see how good Khan is with his speed and his footwork? or did we just see how horrible Zab did...? AS I always say why put all the blood and sweat for 6 weeks if ur just gna be a punching bag all night...Ur a fighter, thats what u do son, show some heart... Bradley beats Khan in UD, but Money May dominates both of them all night.. to this day I want to see one person who can get past Money May's defense.. he may not have the KO power as the rest.. But u dont need to if you cant catch what you cant see...
            You don't need to "ask questions". Just compare Mathysse agaisnt Judah and Mathysse against Alexander. Then Judah-Khan and Alexander-Bradley. Don't forget that the reason this fight didn't happend was because Bradley didn't want it.

Bradley beating Khan would have make him woth of a fight against Mayweather or Pacquiao but he didn't want to take that risk. He was scared of Khan.

Comment

The fucking balls on this prick. He's easily my second most hated fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                bradley is right. and the reason why bradley did'nt fight khan is because had he signed then he would be stuck with gary shaw for another 5 fights.its a smart business move on bradleys part. now soon he will be able to fight khan wether he's with toprank or goldy. stop hating people.
                You don't know what you're talking about.

Dan Rafael already said Bradley could've fought Khan without any fight extension. In fact Bradley still owes Shaw one more fight, which is why he is being sued.

The reason Bradley is leaving Shaw is because he feels Shaw should've been able to make HBO accept another, easier opponent than Khan was. The quickest way of getting out of his contract would've been facing Khan. He would've been done with Shaw for life he did that.

The thing is, Bradley is not a draw, HBO is not interested him unless he is fighting someone they approve of.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg House View Post
                  Mathysse sent Alexander to school. Both Mabuza and Mathysse are good fighters.
                  Mathysse had his chance and choked letting Alexander slip away...to bad he doesn't have that killer instinct....Mabuza ya sure,,if you put him up with malanaggi, ricardo torres, he'll be back on friday night fights.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                    The fucking balls on this prick. He's easily my second most hated fighter.
                    and your siging the biggest fraud in boxing..lol

Comment

I think we got ourselves, our new floyd Mayweather jr., landies and gentlemen!!!

Bradley is a contradicting, ducking hipocrit!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X