Comments Thread For: Bradley Rips Judah: Zab Came For a Check and Quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam Tim ! That fightin' talk!......oh wait

Comment

Bradley is right about Judah only coming for a paycheck, he hardly threw a punch the whole fight.

I just hope Bradley mans up and fights Khan this year.

Comment

judah made himself look stupid but hey bradley come beat khan ass so every1 can know whose really the 140 pound king

Comment

Lol, I agree with his comments, but c'mon, the guy refused to fight Khan so I don't think he's in position to say anything about Judah.

Comment

What a ridiculous statement, he was one of the top guys in the division with the IBF title. Fair enough it was vacant when he won it but he beat some good fighters on the way to getting it.

Comment

When will you step to the plate?

Comment

LMAO @ this fool

Comment

bradley is right. and the reason why bradley did'nt fight khan is because had he signed then he would be stuck with gary shaw for another 5 fights.its a smart business move on bradleys part. now soon he will be able to fight khan wether he's with toprank or goldy. stop hating people.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                    What a ridiculous statement, he was one of the top guys in the division with the IBF title. Fair enough it was vacant when he won it but he beat some good fighters on the way to getting it.
                    who were these good fighters???

Comment

Wow this dude Bradley turned out to be a real clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X