• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
    who were these good fighters???
    Um Matthyse ( good top ten contender) and Mabuza who beat up Holt

Comment

At least Zab stepped up and got in the ring. Timmy has got nerve talking **** about Judah after he ran off his mouth and then ran off himself.

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
        who were these good fighters???
        Matthysse and Mabuza were both credible fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          At least he came you cowardly bum.
          True.

But he is right, Judah quit at the first opportunity.

I think khan is the number 1 of the division now, I'm disappointed on bradley

If Maidana wins against Guerrero, he should give him a rematch.

Comment

Bradley talkin' about JUDAH?!!? The more i read up on this guy, the more i hate him. Leave the sport Bradley, Boxing and the fans don't need you. We'll be real good without you.

Comment

Originally posted by reetcunt View Post
              Um Matthyse ( good top ten contender) and Mabuza who beat up Holt
              LOL...them scrubs barely crack the top ten....Matthysse will never be champion Mabuza will never get a shot again Holt never trained for that fight......there were more deserving guys who should of fought for that IBF title...Zab was just in a good position to win it.

Comment

This guys a turd, he calls khan out, runs a mile when khan answers, says he wants pac or floyd when basically he has no chance against either, so hes just in it for a payday himself and on top of that he runs from his best opponent at jww

What sort of losers are these americans at 140, you got devon "my eyes are burning" alexander who also quit like judah "my balls are on my belly button", and timmy "i dont want to fight" bradley LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                  Matthysse and Mabuza were both credible fighters.
                  you said GOOD fighters.....now there credible?....lol

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this what Bradley wants to do? Get a big pay day when fighting Pac-man? Because there is no way in hell he will win, unless his big head plays a part...

Criticizing another fighter for something you will not do yourself is poor, the more this guy talks the more he will look like a fool for which he is...

Comment

Atleast Judah got in the ring with Khan. This guy is something else.

Comment

Working...
                      X