Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Tim Bradley Was Just Scared of Losing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

khans going out trying to unify titles and possibly fighting floyd mayweather beating maidana in a foy candidate in the process..while bradley is being sued by his ex promoter on the shelf possibly getting stripped of his titles and beating devon in a boring ass fight..yawn..dont call people out then hide behind promotional issues

khan>bradley

Comment

Originally posted by xaviertooth View Post
      i read your comment and looked at your name. i'm not surprised.
      Why dont you read this comment and look at the name.

"What if I lose to Amir Khan?" - Timothy Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Why dont you read this comment and look at the name.

"What if I lose to Amir Khan?" - Timothy Bradley
        LOL - I like the way you make quotes up.

Comment

Tim Bradley is not scared of Amir Khan I don't even like the way Bradley fights but Bradley has to do what every guy in boxing should do is go with a promotor that is going to get him the big fights which is Top Rank or Golden Boy and get on that paper route no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
            Everyone knows that Bradley is sitting out his contract with Shaw. The idea that Bradley is scared is just too stupid for words.
            I agree man, guys just cant help themselves.

I like Amir, but I am backing the Zabster for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
              You know fans like you deserve to get to watch **** fights and duckers...You're a fan for God's sake, why do you care about Bradley's contract? why don't you focus on what fights you as boxing fan should be getting to watch and what's good for boxing? you're calling a guy a prick who is deivering all the big names in favor of a guy who is just sitting out dreaming "superstar fights". Fans like you deserve all the Floyds-Pac scenerios of the world..
              Dude, how does you jumping to a knee-jerk conclusion by taking the opportunity to talk **** about Bradley help make a Khan fight? Bradley does not have a history of ducking, and the issue with his promoter is one of the few legitimate reasons there is for inactivity. So, Nonito is ducking Moreno according to your methodology?

Comment

I think it's clear that Bradley is waiting out on his contract with Shaw.

Even a few posters in this thread have stated that.

Bradley wants the Khan fight, he has faced the the top guys at 140 so far and Khan is no exception.

Khan obviously enjoys thinking Bradley doesn't want none. It won't last though, especially once Bradley signs the fight then goes on to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                  Ironic that you have Ward in your avatar - he doesn't have any more power P4P than Bradley. But with his superb timing and overall skills, he has enough to make any opponent hesitate, and so does Bradley.
                  Great point man. I wish people could understand that.

Power is the most over-rated intangible in boxing.

You need enough power to keep your opponent honest, and to prevent him from walking through your punches, and that is all.

Nobody has ever walked through Bradley's punches, and it amuses me that people think that Froch will walk through Ward's.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                    Great point man. I wish people could understand that.

Power is the most over-rated intangible in boxing.

You need enough power to keep your opponent honest, and to prevent him from walking through your punches, and that is all.

Nobody has ever walked through Bradley's punches, and it amuses me that people think that Froch will walk through Ward's.
                    Froch won't walk threw umm but he will take umm,and he will fire back..Ward will be pushed weather Froch wins or not..Ward will not have an easy night of work...

Comment

Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
                      I can't believe how stupid people are.

Bradley was guaranteed a cool million by HBO in his next fight in exchange for fighting Alexander. This has nothing to do with fear. This is pure business. Why would Bradley take Khan now when he can face a random bum for a guaranteed million?

If/when he wins, and assuming Khan still hasn't lost, he'll get paid double to face Khan.

Wake up idiots.
                      It also amuses me that Wazaa is continually called a nuthugger just for defending his boy, in spite of the fact that he makes well-balanced posts like this.

Bradley is fighting a losing battle for the Pac/May sweepstakes.

The reason why..... is Bob Arum.

It is highly unlikely that Arum will let Manny fight Bradley, and it is unknown when Arum will let Manny fight Floyd. As a result, it is impossible to second-guess Mayweathers schedule.

I could be completely wrong here, but I suspect that the window of opportunity has closed for Bradley. His spot was either now, in place of Ortiz, or next, in place of Manny..... when Arum either continues insisting that USADA are corrupt, or insists that Manny cannot fight Mayweather until the lawsuit has been resolved.

Bradley should have taken the fight with Khan, just my humble opinion.

Bradley should sow his oats, he is saving his virginity for two girls, neither of whom will likely sleep with him for one reason or another.

Comment

Working...
                      X