Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Tim Bradley Was Just Scared of Losing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Amir Khan would overwhelm Bradley.

I'm not sure if Bradley has the power to make Khan hesitant to throw a million punches.

WAR ZAB! Lol

Comment

Bradley knew he would likely to get beat by Khan, and after that he would be even less of a draw than he is now.

After all the talk Timmy gave when it came to the crunch he ran a mile when Khan came looking for him.

Anybody heard from Timmy recently?

Comment

Originally posted by CharliesRecords View Post
        "Amir Khan: Tim Bradley Was Just Scared of Losing"

Bradley was not scared, we just haven't forgotten about 9/11, "Amir"....
        This guy is racist against black people. The mods still haven't banned him?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          WBA light-welterweight champion Amir Khan has hailed trainer Freddie Roach's impact on his boxing development ahead of Saturday's eagerly-awaited clash with Zab Judah in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
          **** this. Bradley's contract was about to expire. Nothing to do with ducking, just business. the fight will get worked out, just wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
            Khan's a prick. Everyone knows that Bradley is sitting out his contract with Shaw. The idea that Bradley is scared is just too stupid for words. I like Khan the fighter, but he says so many stupid things that I find it hard not to root for him to lose, sometimes.
            You know fans like you deserve to get to watch **** fights and duckers...You're a fan for God's sake, why do you care about Bradley's contract? why don't you focus on what fights you as boxing fan should be getting to watch and what's good for boxing? you're calling a guy a prick who is deivering all the big names in favor of a guy who is just sitting out dreaming "superstar fights". Fans like you deserve all the Floyds-Pac scenerios of the world..

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              True story.

Bradley knew he would lose
              i read your comment and looked at your name. i'm not surprised.

Comment

All talk from Bradley.

Stop Running Timmy.

What, Bradley was unaware of his contract back then?

Comment

Of course Bradley is ducking. He wants to cash out against Pac or Floyd first. If he fought Khan, he would lose and be unable to ever cash out against Pac or Floyd.

If he loses to Pac or Floyd. He can go right back to Khan and get a fight. Claiming he loss to one of the ring #1 or the best of the generation.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                    You know fans like you deserve to get to watch **** fights and duckers...You're a fan for God's sake, why do you care about Bradley's contract? why don't you focus on what fights you as boxing fan should be getting to watch and what's good for boxing? you're calling a guy a prick who is deivering all the big names in favor of a guy who is just sitting out dreaming "superstar fights". Fans like you deserve all the Floyds-Pac scenerios of the world..
                    Fans like you are not fans of the sport at all,best just go to MMA..Things like this have been in boxing for yrs..Boxing is a business and a sport..Fuccking Moron..

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Of course Bradley is ducking. He wants to cash out against Pac or Floyd first. If he fought Khan, he would lose and be unable to ever cash out against Pac or Floyd.

If he loses to Pac or Floyd. He can go right back to Khan and get a fight. Claiming he loss to one of the ring #1 or the best of the generation.
                      Sure ya right,another one who should focus on MMA...

Comment

Working...
                      X