Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Tim Bradley Was Just Scared of Losing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of this will be very funny if Bradley and Khan fight each other in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Of course Bradley is ducking. He wants to cash out against Pac or Floyd first. If he fought Khan, he would lose and be unable to ever cash out against Pac or Floyd.

If he loses to Pac or Floyd. He can go right back to Khan and get a fight. Claiming he loss to one of the ring #1 or the best of the generation.

Exactly right, he knows the Khan fight is a tricky one where he can lose, and that lost would put an end to Pacquiao/Mayweather sweepstakes.

Comment

bradley scared of you but he fought devon which was considered the next floyd plzzz kahn bradley will beat ure ass

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          bradley scared of you but he fought devon which was considered the next floyd plzzz kahn bradley will beat ure ass
          Devon the next floyd? LOL b!tch worry about margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
            I believe Amir Khan would overwhelm Bradley.

I'm not sure if Bradley has the power to make Khan hesitant to throw a million punches.

WAR ZAB! Lol
            Ironic that you have Ward in your avatar - he doesn't have any more power P4P than Bradley. But with his superb timing and overall skills, he has enough to make any opponent hesitate, and so does Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
              You know fans like you deserve to get to watch **** fights and duckers...You're a fan for God's sake, why do you care about Bradley's contract? why don't you focus on what fights you as boxing fan should be getting to watch and what's good for boxing? you're calling a guy a prick who is deivering all the big names in favor of a guy who is just sitting out dreaming "superstar fights". Fans like you deserve all the Floyds-Pac scenerios of the world..
              I didn't say I'm pleased that Bradley is sitting out his contract, nor did I say that I care a damn about his contract. I said it's stupid to pretend that he's scared, which it is. You should learn to read.

Comment

I can't believe how stupid people are.

Bradley was guaranteed a cool million by HBO in his next fight in exchange for fighting Alexander. This has nothing to do with fear. This is pure business. Why would Bradley take Khan now when he can face a random bum for a guaranteed million?

If/when he wins, and assuming Khan still hasn't lost, he'll get paid double to face Khan.

Wake up idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post

Bradley was guaranteed a cool million by HBO in his next fight in exchange for fighting Alexander. This has nothing to do with fear. This is pure business. Why would Bradley take Khan now when he can face a random bum for a guaranteed million?

If/when he wins, and assuming Khan still hasn't lost, he'll get paid double to face Khan.

Wake up idiots.
                  Wazza(Larry Merchant voice)I love you...

Comment

Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post

Wake up idiots.
                    u in las vegas?

Comment

Im so glad many see through this dude.

He will be crying about not being inducted into the HOF also

I personally thin he's is just tryin to get as much shine as he
                      can before Zab beats his ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X