No announcement yet.

Tomorrow Manny will be exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
    Look at 80% of the guys in Major league baseball. It is not hard to get away with using steroids - not at all. Pacman is without a doubt abusing steroids and his refusal to take a test and filing of a suit is evidence of that as far as I and many other fans are concerned. Steroids helps to win fights by increasing stamina, ability to take a punch, and increasing punching power.

These are facts.

It is interesting now that some of these idiot *******s are now resorting to an argument that just about says "So what if he is, how does that help win fights?"

Kinda like the Bonds argument. "Who cares if he's using, it doesn't help you hit a 100MPH fastball." True, it just helps him get it out of the park, but that is besides the point that he is cheating just like Pacquiao. If he doesn't need it to win fights and it doesn't help him win fights, then why is he abusing them?

Your logic is flawed and simply fueled by your nationalistic pride and adoration for Pacquiao. If he were a white, black, or mexican fighter, you would be all over him about refusing to take the test and calling him a cheat.
    This guy must be a cheater in real life.

:-|

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      What about him? Are you saying Mosley was on the juice what he beat Margarito? Hmm... why not? People just throw accusations casually these days without having to prove them, anyway.

What else have you got? Why do you think he didn't use peds in the Pac fight? You know, it would have helped him a lot. But who would bother to test him other than Floyd?

;-|
      Was aking him the same question.

LOL I can be the biggest Pac fan out there, but I do understand why these mofos would suspect a guy from nowhere just beating up guys bigger than him, and won't accept the fact that Pac's just too good, instead accuse him of PEDS.

But Shane Mosley? LOL yeah he's a future HOF'er, but nowhere near Pac's accomplishments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        This guy must be a cheater in real life.

:-|
        Because your idol is a steroid abuser I am a cheater in real life?

Bonds never tested positive for steroids, Roger Clemens never tested positive, and neither did these guys.

None of the above have tested positive, however Jay Cutler (pictured above) has admitted to using steroids and has claimed that everybody in his circuit is abusing them but they know how to cycle so not to get caught.

That's what you're not getting - people don't need to test dirty for others to know they're cheating. Bonds passed commission tests with flying colors, which are more strict that boxings, and still never tested positive, yet EVERYBODY KNEW HE WAS ON STEROIDS.

Even those who didn't think it was a big deal still acknowledged that he was on steroids.

The problem with Pacquiao fans is that they REFUSE to even entertain the idea that Manny may be on something simply because he's never tested positive - when as I said earlier that doesn't mean ****, NOBODY TESTS POSITIVE. And it is your support of his refusal that the fight hasn't happened. If his fans and the media demanded he take the tests, he would have taken it and we'd have seen the fight.

He is a steroid abuser who has never tested positive just like all the other steroid abusers of the past. Get over it.

Comment

The problem with Pacquiao fans is that they REFUSE to even entertain the idea that Manny may be on something simply because he's never tested positive - when as I said earlier that doesn't mean ****, NOBODY TESTS POSITIVE. And it is your support of his refusal that the fight hasn't happened. If his fans and the media demanded he take the tests, he would have taken it and we'd have seen the fight.

He is a steroid abuser who has never tested positive just like all the other steroid abusers of the past. Get over it.
          You're kidding right?

Isn't that the basis for a sane human being to conclude someone's clean? Coz he never tested positive?

And while you preach stuff about fans' supposed way of thinking, you yourself is a brainless mofo to assume people are on PEDS without proof.

So you're saying people just believe their own judgement without asking for proof?

I myself won't be surprised if Pac's using pEDS, but damn I'm defo rational to at least wait for a burden of proof before giving judgement.

Comment

• Pac said it on video that he agrees to the OST. And since Mayweather only has taken 1 OST against Mosley, what about the 40 other fights before that. Mayweather climb up in weight also, so his on steriods also.

As far as the bodybuilders, they have been for a long time to have taken steriods.

And now steriods make the brain stronger when getting punch.

Comment

• Since Pac said he refuses to OST, then his a steriod abuser. Then since Mayweather said no to Margarito and refuses to answer Brian Kenny on ESPN, regarding Floyd fighting Cotto and Margairto, then Mayweather is scared of those fighters, a ducker and a coward.

Comment

Bonds never tested positive for steroids, Roger Clemens never tested positive, and neither did these guys.

None of the above have tested positive, however Jay Cutler (pictured above) has admitted to using steroids and has claimed that everybody in his circuit is abusing them but they know how to cycle so not to get caught.
                I don't even know what you're still arguing about. This is already a moot point. Pacquiao has already agreed to take the test, he's even saying he will agree to get tested after the sixth round.

These idiots keep forgetting that the fight hasn't happened because Floyd went on a long vacation. "I'll spend time with my family", "I'm not even thinking about boxing." Tons of links are out there.

;-|
                Last edited by maguirre; 07-23-2011, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Another failed thread.

Comment

That's what you're not getting - people don't need to test dirty for others to know they're cheating. Bonds passed commission tests with flying colors, which are more strict that boxings, and still never tested positive, yet EVERYBODY KNEW HE WAS ON STEROIDS.

Even those who didn't think it was a big deal still acknowledged that he was on steroids.

so by your definition, FLOYD IS ALSO A STEROID ABUSER.

floyd never tested positive as well and don't give that pitiful excuse of him demanding more stringent tests.

those same stringent blood tests were laughed at by Conte himself. heck, the guy flew circles around those testers for YEARS.

you said yourself those who don't get caught do so since they know how to cycle. well then what makes you think floyd didn't do the same?

you're no different that those who refuse to entertain the possibility of Pac's taking steroids in that you only focus on Pac and not floyd as well.

he never tested positive.

only he's smart. he accuses manny of not taking a test in which HE hired the testers and HE chose the schedule of testing. TRUE testing is year round.

floyd insists in testing ONLY TWO TO THREE MONTHS.

conte himself said that cheats take the drugs MONTHS BEFORE and clear their system during the testing period.

based on your logic, floyd must be juicing as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                      You're kidding right?

Isn't that the basis for a sane human being to conclude someone's clean? Coz he never tested positive?

And while you preach stuff about fans' supposed way of thinking, you yourself is a brainless mofo to assume people are on PEDS without proof.

So you're saying people just believe their own judgement without asking for proof?

I myself won't be surprised if Pac's using pEDS, but damn I'm defo rational to at least wait for a burden of proof before giving judgement.
                      Did what I said go over your head? Which part didn't you get? You are saying because there is no proof, he must be innocent and we should wait until he tests positive... I have showed you just a few of the thousands of athletes who have used and never been caught. Also, Manny has refused to take a drug test that is near impossible to cheat, so until he does, he is a cheater who has never tested positive in my book. Just like bonds, just like Clemens, just like Alex Rodriguez, and just like Rafael Palmeiro. Just some of the guys who never tested positive. It''s easy to cheat a test when you know what test is going to be administered and when it's going to be done. These are the only tests Manny has done.

I think a logical person would look at it like this.

He is taking a test that is easy to cheat, is cheated all the time, and everybody knows it's weak. He has never tested positive.

Questions were raised throughout the boxing community that he may be abusing steroids.

The biggest cash cow draw in boxing says he will fight Manny if he takes a drug test that will tell if he's cheating.

Manny refuses.

End of story.

That is a tell tale sign of a cheater. Take tests that are easy to dodge and are well known to be ineffective, and dodge a test that will expose his drug abuse.

I know people who apply for jobs that require drug testing. If they ask for a hair sample, they won't bother. If they ask for piss, they go to the store and buy a bottle of stuff to put in the cup that will test clean. Just like your boy Manny. Take the job that gives the test he can pass. He knows he can't pass the blood test, just like I know people who can't pass a hair follicle or blood test. Manny is no different and has showed the same characteristics of ALL drug abusers when it comes to being tested.
                      Last edited by CarlosG815; 07-23-2011, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X