Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where the *****s at ?

i knew this would be self ownage , effin idiots , LOL

Comment

• the fact you guys are celebrating prematurely over a delay goes to show the desperation you guys have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        the fact you guys are celebrating prematurely over a delay goes to show the desperation you guys have.
        All of them came out of hiding lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by [Flomo]KLTP View Post
          All of them came out of hiding lmao.
          these aren't even the *******s we know of, maybe just indolifer and gutz so far, the real *******s are retired stuck playing green k bingo in pinoy lounge. their cookie crumbled awhile ago. all these dudes in NSB these days are just bored 12 year old motherfuckers trying to have a good time.
          Last edited by John Barron; 07-21-2011, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• A lot of these Floyd fans need to stop drinking that kool-aid. Thread fail.

Comment

• Its 2 days now and still no exposure by Marley at his site. *****s, you need to get some sleep.

Comment

• Anything yet? Its been 3 days now..

Comment

• Where is the exposure? LMAO.......who gives a shiet anyways, let Floyd fight who he fights and Manny fight who he fights. Neither guy is on drugs, neither guy is in the mafia, neither guy is undermining the foundatin of boxing.

There are more conspiracy theories and hidden agendas produced on this site than a national tabloid.

Comment

• The fact that you's still all ***** over old news is ****ing sad. **** BOTH FIGHTERS

Get it on or **** off and don't bring it up again. Don't care about emails, don't care who is clean (let be serious, there is a lot of dirty **** in this sport, testing just is scraping the surface), don't care about PPV rev and splits, I don't care who comes in 2nd or what ****ing gloves they wear, I don't care where they fight, I don't care what size the ****ing ring is, I don't care what Pac done the other night and how much tax the IRS are seeking from Floyd, I could give a **** if Floyd beats on his lady, I could give a **** if pac became president of the phillipines and fired a ****ing nuke at Vegas. I couldn't give a **** what anybody has to say about the fight.... UNTIL IT IS ON.

The fact that there is a small nation of people on this forum that do NOTHING but try dig up dirt on either fighter and the only time they post is when they find something. BORES THE ****ING **** OUT OF ME

Boxing fans on this forum, my ar*e, more like keyboard warriors looking for their daily fix of drama. How can you possible not be bored of posting about these too..... I don't get it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      the fact you guys are celebrating prematurely over a delay goes to show the desperation you guys have.
                      we aren't celebrating.

we're gloating.

big diff.

Comment

Working...
                      X