Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
    ahhhh.. all the *****s are sad...

Manny isnt exposed yet..
    Marley had time to post 2 other articles about pac...but still not evidence of the emails.

Tell you one thing though, you can tell his website is getting TONS more hits.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Marley:I have a ground breaking article I will put out tomorrow that will expose Pac.

BoxingGenius27: Not if Arum gets to you first!

/
      Well, its tomorrow today. Where is this 'exposure' *****'s speak of?

Comment

• the only thing that got exposed here is the ******ity of *****s.

Comment

• After him talking with arum marley switched his tune real quick..either way i could care less what his agenda is.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
            After him talking with arum marley switched his tune real quick..either way i could care less what his agenda is.
            Damn *****'s crack me up! You all had a boner over this yesterday. What happened?

Comment

• I told you *****'s/*******s. Michael Marley is a HACK who got DISBARRED(Fired) as a Lawyer for STEALING HIS CLIENTS BAIL MONEY. He also got fired from his "Journalist" job at a newspaper. So all he is stuck with is a free Examiner.com account which anyone can signup at for free.

Besides, anyone can make emails, I can send you a email from any address you want. Even if you go to court the emails cant be used as evidence unless the POLICE SUBPENA the ISP of the IP who sent the EMAIL and ask them for IP/MAC ADDRESS and they find the PHYSICAL COMPUTER THAT IT WAS SENT FROM.

I think people dont understand how this works? He is too lazy to even make fake emails.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Damn *****'s crack me up! You all had a boner over this yesterday. What happened?
                Please show me where in this thread i said anything about how excited i was about manny being exposed?

I dont think mannysndirty, just the people surrounding him.

Comment

• Gordo Marley strikes again!

The *******s are loving this. They're loving this so much they're completely ignoring the other **** that has gone down this month.

Comment

• LOL!! sad day for *****s.. their so desperate for anything negative from manny LOL!!!! what was manny caught with??? a side meth??

Comment

• Originally posted by [Flomo]KLTP View Post
                      Gordo Marley strikes again!

The *******s are loving this. They're loving this so much they're completely ignoring the other **** that has gone down this month.
                      After all the ***** **** posted yesterday and all the excitement and high fiving of each other, you ****s should just admit that fatty has made you all look like ****s.

In balance, there was some **** ******* activity yesterday, namely that prick BUNG LE spamming like he was in his *******ed death throes.

Comment

Working...
                      X