Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomorrow Manny will be exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what excuse *******s will come up with now? LOL!

Can't wait for Floyd to knock this cheater out.

Comment

• So Manny is exposed of trying to expose Bob Arum? What other announcements were there today?

tick... tock...

Comment

• Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
        Hate to take the fun out of it but........

This isnt just a Floyd vs. Pacquiao thing man.

Im sure Cotto Shane Clottey Hatton and JMM are interested.

There are people who arent fans of either interested in this.
        No, it's just a Floyd and Pac thing.

For Cotto, Shane, Clottey, Hatton, and JMM to be interested. One would have to assume that they're clean...Why make that assumption?

Fans don't care either. If they did, we would have known why Ward-AA didn't have OST. After AA asked for it.

Comment

• anyone with a brain should know something is up with pac man and arum... hate for floyd blocks it out tho... but either way, floyd called the guy out now its a problem with usada n all this madness... is he gonna take the test or not?

Comment

• So where did they find the A-Side Meth? Does anyone know how much it was? I wonder who the snitch was. Does this mean Pacquioai will face charges? Or will they just revoke his boxing license?

Mark my words, I bet he still ends up fighting in some other country still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              SInce floyd's fights usually go the distance, he displays accurate counterpunching and great defense, most floyd fans are fans of boxing. You know the sweet science. Not boxing as in two bums punch the **** out of each other.

Just sayin!
              Give me a break!...

Most Floyd fanatics follow nothing but Floyd...That makes them boxing fans? Or are more of a boxing fans than anyone else, just cause of the way Floyd performs in the ring? Liking Floyd means they have grasped the concept of all of boxing?

Sad thing is, this exact statement is why "*****'s" think they are so much better than "*******s". When the truth is, both parties of fanatics don't show a huge knowledge of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                No, it's just a Floyd and Pac thing.

For Cotto, Shane, Clottey, Hatton, and JMM to be interested. One would have to assume that they're clean...Why make that assumption?

Fans don't care either. If they did, we would have known why Ward-AA didn't have OST. After AA asked for it.
                Wasn't aware of that, thought all of AA's fights had OST, required by his promotion company or something like that.

Comment

• Yo! Manny exposed yet? What was it? A side meth that they found?

Comment

• Well, its been 24 hours and no link to Marley's exposure.

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                      Yo! Manny exposed yet? What was it? A side meth that they found?
                      ?????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X