No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: I Can Deal With Whatever Amir Khan Brings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    I couldnt Green you so I sent you 3Mil instead.

Originally Posted by Brother Jay
    Don't talk to me!

Being a bronze medalist means he wasn't a champion?

I'm not worthy of your stupidity.

You like most peasants miss the forest for the trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
      Ummm ... what fighter doesn't want to get paid? Is Manny Pacquiao fighting for just the honor? In that case he should just refuse his part of the purse in his upcoming fight. Right? Idiot.

Second best? When did Manny Pacquiao become the best? Is it when Manny fought DLH after Floyd outboxed him? Is it when Manny fought Hatton after Floyd KO'd him? Is it when Manny fought Cotto after Margarito had beaten him bloody? Or was it when he fought Joshua Clottey who has lost every significant match in his career? No no .. it must be when Arum paid Texas officials to lift Margarito's ban in that state so that he could fight Manny for a vacant jrMW belt that neither man was in contention for, right? No? Oh ... I know ... it was when Manny fought Mosley who has been dominated by Floyd and managed a draw in his fight right before he faced Manny. That must have been when Manny became #1, right?

You are an ignorant peasant who is too stupid to be ashamed of himself.

Name one excuse. Just one. The demand is the same. USADA random testing to the day of the fight. In the beginning they negotiated Floyd down to 14 days and then refused it. Now they are begging for the 14 days.

I'll be waiting for the excuse, peasant. You are desperate and it shows. So this ought to be amusing.

Why should Floyd fight Martinez in the next year? A better question is why didn't Pacquiao who claimed to be a 154lbs titlist???? Why did Manny IMMEDIATELY vacate the belt? Its because he knew he'd have to defend it. He;; he didn't even fight a legit jrMW.

That's because DLH, Hatton and Marquez didn't come up in weight and then begin start to stand toe to toe with bigger men. DLH was KO'd for going up to MW and fighting the best. Marquez got beat attempting to do the same thing. Only Pacquiao has come up since pairing with Roach and has been able to stand in front of WW and quasi jrMW and stand toe to toe. In boxing, that's called bull****. When other boxers have moved up and challenged a bigger fighter, they usually stick and move. Their power doesn't translate to what it was at lower weights. So they must rely on being elusive.

Not Pacquiao. He just get's stronger the higher up he goes. That is indicative of PED use. Ask ANY boxer.

Roy Jones@HW = did not have his power
      DLH@MW = did not have his power
      Shane Mosley@154 = did not ever have power
      Diego Corrales@147 = no power at all
      Erik Morales above 130 = little power
      Zab Judah above 140 = little power

Its just a fact. Boxers do not carry the same power when hitting an opponent 4 or 5 divisions heavier than where they carried big power. Floyd used to knock out many of his opponents. Floyd's KO ratio diminished as he climbed the divisions. Same happened to everyone listed above.

Up and comer? Ortiz is the WBC WW world champion. LOL. Everyone in the WORLD has stated that they will take Floyd's tests for the kind of payday Pacquiao is looking at. Some say they would take half that and still take the tests. This isn't about up and comers, you **** peasant. Its about TRANSPARENCY. Pacquiao agreed to FULL TRANSPARENCY but refuses to follow through which shows him to be a LIAR.

You don't publicly agree to a demand then change your mind later on. That's a b!tch move and even a *******ed peasant like you should see that. You will not be able to show any inconsistencies in Mayweather's stance.

"Take the tests we have a fight. Don't take the tests we don't have a fight." - Floyd Mayweather

Manny doesn't have to take the tests. No one is forcing him. He can always take the coward's way out and decline to fight, but we all know that will open the flood gates and the stigma of being a PED abuser will follow him and his legacy FOREVER.

Manny Pacquiao cannot have it both ways. You can't call yourself the best and then duck the best for 3 years. That supposed "#1 P4P in the world" **** would have been shut down 3 years ago had Pacquiao found the balls to sign the contract and fight.

TRUTH: Manny Pacquiao has benefited more by NOT fighting and losing to Floyd Mayweather. All this speculation couldn't have gone on this long if the fists would have shown and proved. It was in Pacquiao's best interests not to have risked everything.

If Pacquiao would have won, he would have been a god of boxing. However, Pacquiao is the betting underdog for good reason. Floyd hasn't fought in a year. Floyd is the older fighter. Floyd fights once a year.

Even with all those factors, Floyd is STILL the betting favorite. Pacquiao, Roach and Arum knows this. They know why too. That's why we still don't have a signed contract.

Its a fact that Manny has been able to make more of a name for himself by fighting his stablemates under Top Rank than if he were to risk a fight and lose to Mayweather.

Mayweather simply continued to beat the best:

Mosley#1 WW & Ortiz#2 WW

Pacquiao isn't even a real WW champion as he fought Cotto for a vacant belt.

Pinoy puh-leez.

Don't talk to me!

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
        Yep always the way, as soon as Khan beats Judah to a pulp they will be back to the nonsense about Khan ducking a Maidana rematch or Khan should have fought Matthysse because everyone knows he really beat Judah and yes most importantly Zab has been shot for years Khan cherry picked him.

Haters will hate.
        He did duck a Maidana rematch and he will beat the **** out of Judah(I suck after 4 rounds in every fight because of my bad stamina).

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          He did duck a Maidana rematch and he will beat the **** out of Judah(I suck after 4 rounds in every fight because of my bad stamina).
          No he didn’t Madana did not deserve an immediate rematch he doesn’t bring enough to the table and he has done little to force his way back into contention after he struggled greatly with a well past prime Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
            No he didn’t Madana did not deserve an immediate rematch he doesn’t bring enough to the table and he has done little to force his way back into contention after he struggled greatly with a well past prime Morales.
            That just shows how overrated Khan and Maidana both are. Judah ain't anything special so he won't pull an upset off. Judah wishes his boxing skills were 1/3 of what Mayweather Jr.'s is.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
              That just shows how overrated Khan and Maidana both are. Judah ain't anything special so he won't pull an upset off. Judah wishes his boxing skills were 1/3 of what Mayweather Jr.'s is.
              There are people that overrate every fighter but nobodies resume or greatness is beyond question.

Khan is a young guy with great talent I don’t see many 24 year olds in Khans position in this sport he is still learning and progressing. The potential is undoubtedly there I expect Khan to go onto achieve far more than a gutsy brawler such as Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                If he loses, there's really nothing for him aside from becoming a gatekeeper. I hate to say that but that's how people will see him.
                Hehehe ... Brother Rip ... a boxer is only as good as his last fight. Just ask Shane Mosley.

Shane had a string of subpar performances. Most had counted him out. Even his wins against Vargas had him looking like a last hurrah type fighter.

Then he KO'd Margarito to become the #1 WW in the world.

If Judah lost this match to Khan but was to somehow secure a match with Bradley as a tune up or what have you, and he won ... he would be king of the 140lbs mountain. One win is all it takes.

Life is a fickle b!tch and lady luck is her dyke lover. Always remember that.

Comment

Im tight that zabs greatest hits hbo highlight dont include some of his best wins

Comment

Originally posted by AceBoeing View Post
                    Don't talk to me!

You've been brooding at your computer for hours .. wringing your hands in frustration .. and that weak **** is the best you could come back at me with? :WTF:

Don't cry to me now that I've b!tch slapped you and taken your lunch money. I've beaten you and left you wandering and hungry. I had hoped that hunger would have lead you to a thirst for knowledge but alas you have shown that your addiction to stupidity knows no bounds.

Kneel before me peasant ... and pray that your steroid God denies you more of the juice that has made your brain loose.

Comment

Originally posted by mshap View Post
                      Judah is in over his head vs Khan, fight could be competitive for 5 or so rounds but that's about it
                      I don't know what gives you the experience to say this about a reigning champ who has been in some very good fights against very top guys. I've notices that most of these highly intemperate statements come from brand new, recently joined posters, whoc sound as if they are still iin elementary school.

I DO know that if Judah goes for Khan right away, blazing with all guns firing,at the lightning speed he still possesses, he could likely KO Kahn before he even got his thoughts together. I've seen him do this more thah once, and it always reminded me of the fight between Lloyd Honegan and Donald Curry, where there were periods where all you saw was a view of of whirling arms and fists, which were impossible to stand aganst.

Judah may be done, as many people say, but he still just won a title against a good fighter, and has been much more stable under his new trainer Pernell Whitaker.

So we must wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                      X