Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: I Can Deal With Whatever Amir Khan Brings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to hear what BS will Roach say after Zab beats Khan.

Comment

Zab, Sounds Good, But You Don't Have A Chance!

Zab is here to collect a paycheck. He's never won a BIG fight, actually choked like a dog each time, and well past his prime, it's going to happen again in this Khan fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingisart View Post
        Judah needs to be tested for HGH .He needs to undergo a blood test .His arms and shoulders are way bigger and vascular than ever .Cheater .
        Don't worry I'm sure if Zab wins, Bob Arum might put him in with Pac. Then Pac can agree to under go testing for the fight.... o wait....

stfu, you clown.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingisart View Post
          Judah needs to be tested for HGH .He needs to undergo a blood test .His arms and shoulders are way bigger and vascular than ever .Cheater .
          An absurd comment.

Get back to me when Zab has publicly refused random blood tests ^^

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Don't worry I'm sure if Zab wins, Bob Arum might put him in with Pac. Then Pac can agree to under go testing for the fight.... o wait....

stfu, you clown.
            LMAO

Comment

Judah is in over his head vs Khan, fight could be competitive for 5 or so rounds but that's about it

Comment

Im not excited at all with this fight, Judah doesnt bring any reason to root for him, awful fighter

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                  Zab is here to collect a paycheck. He's never won a BIG fight, actually choked like a dog each time, and well past his prime, it's going to happen again in this Khan fight.
                  I thought Zab was former undisputed welterweight champion. How can he had lost every big fight

Comment

Originally posted by mshap View Post
                    Judah is in over his head vs Khan, fight could be competitive for 5 or so rounds but that's about it
                    When the going gets tough, and the fight heads into the later rounds, we will see what Judah turned up. But it is crazy to write off Zab, even at this point.

Khan deserves props for not taking a weak fill-in fight after the Bradley negotiations broke down. I expected a McCloskey rematch when I heard that Tim was off the menu.

The guys who slagged this fight are nuts, it could be a doozy.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
                      Im not excited at all with this fight, Judah doesnt bring any reason to root for him, awful fighter
                      He is a terrific fighter, when he is focused, and remembers to pack his brain.

It just doesnt happen very often, thats all.

Comment

Working...
                      X