No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: I Can Deal With Whatever Amir Khan Brings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stl_Buay View Post
    TESTING... There are millions of boxers and MMA fighters world wide and they all fight under the same rules... But there are a group of people who don't want to change the testing rules for ALL but just for ONE guy... What facts do they have??? Some ingnorant Ni$$a and his daddy and uncle who combined couldn't pass an 8th grade chemistry exam thinks so... Who all fought under the same rules until the youngest was asked to fight a guy he was scared of... All you testing people need to just shut up or boycott boxing until they change the rules for ALL but ducking and cherry picking which fights should have extra testing or not is not only unfair and stupid it makes you look like you are carrying water for 3 ignorant bastards... TESTING FOR ALL or SHUT THE FU$K UP and FIGHT!!! If you want extra test don't just ask one guy. Boycott boxing until your demands are met but don't watch a 1,000 fights without extra test and then act like a guy is tripping when he wants to fight under those same rules....
    Best post Ive read in ages!

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      There a very good reason why he didn't ask Hatton, DLH or Marquez to take the tests. Do you want to know why? Are you ready for the answer? Its because he didn't think they were cheats. Does that help?
      Or was it because Floyd knew he was fighting a limited Brit who was way out of his depth? Or a totally shot DLH or even better a lightweight??

Im no ******* I love both fighters (something that seems to reasonable for most) but my intuition from the moment Floyd cried test was.....that dudes running from possible defeat again.

Anyway back on topic.....I think this fight potentially could be a barnstormer, I think Zab will be surprised the first time he gets hit at how quick Khan is...how he reacts to this is the key for me. One thing though I like Zab technically and feel this is a hard one to call.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        i don't get how people can not understand thats the reason that fight hasn't happened...and how the hell did this thread turn into a manny discussion bro?

khan/judah should be great, both fighters have something to fight for (besides their belts). i really ****in hope bradley fights the winner of this fight. but yeah 4 days away, can't wait for this one...
        I dunno how Pac got involved in this discussion, but yep, this fight could be a cracker. Zab is right in this. Khan deserves full credit for taking this fight, and he deserves full credit if he wins. It will be his best win.

I dunno whats up with Tim, one poster pointed me toward a youtube interview that I hadnt seen before, and I am still scratching my head trying to figure out whats up. Enjoy the fight bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I can't wait for Zab to pull off this upset. There are only a handful of people on this site giving him a chance. Zab's bandwagon is going to be plenty full come Sunday.
          I cant believe that myself. Zab has been almost completely written-off.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            If gold K's existed I would of gave you one for that post
            I wouldn't, because that post was completely wasted.

Dont get me wrong, a superb post from Jay, as usual..... but his intended audience will not rationalise, comprehend, or care.

He will completely ignore that post, and will likely reply with something completely off-track without addressing any of Jay's points.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              I couldnt Green you so I sent you 3Mil instead.
              AHAHA who said there is no such thing as GoldK

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                I don't know how anyone can knock Khan for this fight,he is going after another belt in his div and Judah is a dangerous fight..I think both Bradley and Khan are better then Judah,that fight could not be made at the moment this is the next best thing..I tip my hat to Khan for taking it..Oh and props to Judah as well...
                Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                  I wouldn't, because that post was completely wasted.

Dont get me wrong, a superb post from Jay, as usual..... but his intended audience will not rationalise, comprehend, or care.

He will completely ignore that post, and will likely reply with something completely off-track without addressing any of Jay's points.
                  And like a mutha fcuking prophet:

Originally posted by AceBoeing View Post
                  fraud ducked the whole welterweight division... ***** please!!!!
                  LMAO! I wish we could bet on peasant stupidity. This AceBoeing idiot is a sure thing! Man, you called it. They get more and more desperate when more and more facts get introduced.

He's just mad because I put his little peasant asss on time out. So now he's just reaching.

Its what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by King_Lukas View Post
                    Or was it because Floyd knew he was fighting a limited Brit who was way out of his depth? Or a totally shot DLH or even better a lightweight??
                    Limited Brit who beat an ATG to hand him only his second loss in his entire career? Hatton was undefeated and beat Kostya Tszyu when Tszyu was on a winning streak.

Shot DLH? Well are we talking about the DLH who came in outweighing Floyd by 20+lbs, or are we talking about the DLH who was stipulated not to rehydrate after the official weigh in for the Pacquiao fight? DLH came in at 145lbs. He's a pro and a veteran ... and that's NOT a choice he would have made had it not been stipulated. 145lbs or 175lbs? I wonder how well Pacquiao would have done had they let DLH come in at the same weight that he fought Floyd at. Its clear that all Pacquiao does is play "monkey see monkey do" ... copying other TRUE WW achievements.

A lightweight? Lets see ... how many times has Floyd fought catchweight fights? How many times has Pacquiao fought in catchweight fights? My point? Floyd doesn't make it a habit to manipulate weight.

Pacquiao does. DLH, Cotto & Margarito were all victims of his rehydration clause. In a fight like that where their only real advantages were their size and strength, it would be sheer stupidity to come in drained as they did.

And who is Pacquiao facing next? A lightweight? LOL! Isn't Pacquiao a jrMW titlist? You've got to be joking, right?

Im no *******
                    You sure about that one? Most *******s don't think that they're *******ed.

I love both fighters (something that seems to reasonable for most) but my intuition from the moment Floyd cried test was.....that dudes running from possible defeat again.
                    Who has Floyd ever run from? Be aware of this from now on: When you make stupid statements with absolutely no facts to back them up, that is the card that you carry in your wallet to identify yourself as a *******.

I'm all for the right to have an opinion, but respecting your right to have an opinion isn't the same as respecting the conjecture you base your opinions upon. Floyd has fought the best in every division except jrWW. When Floyd was competing(he ONLY took 2008 off) he's consistently fought the #1 & #2 fighters in a division. So I challenge you to show me where "he ran from possible defeat". Pacquiao has consistently sought vacant titles which means he looked to fight other challengers rather than the champions themselves.

Know your **** and be warned: If you decide to reply make sure you come with something substantial because I don't work well with weak ****.
                    Last edited by Brother Jay; 07-20-2011, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X