Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gerorge Foreman: Wlad won't leave much of a legacy in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You become a great fighter by beating great fighters and having great fights.

Guess Wlad will never be a great fighter

Comment

I have to agree with Big G. I grew up watching Ali fighting Frazier... Tyson fighting Ruddock etc and I am not impressed with Wlad's style at all.

There is something just lacking in all his fights. ZZZzzzzz I think his championship is borderline bogus. Knowing that his brother would beat his ass in a minute, makes his "championship" bogus already.

It's like he is the champ because his brother won't slap him out.

Slap!

Why Veeeeetali ???

Comment

Wlad turned pro in 1996 and won the WBO title but never felt to take on the top fighters around.

Never fought Lennox, never fought, Holyfield, never fought Tyson, never fought, Ibeabuchi.

If he fought and beat Vitali, he would get major props and it would be a great fight.

Comment

Enough with all the B.S. George spoke the truth and sometimes the truth hurts there is no need to sugar coat the situation the man just spoke his thoughts on the matter!!!!!!

A Prime George Foreman would knockout either Klitschko on their best day!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Yeah are houses and cars are bigger and better than your dilapidated, 1800s built home. You sound very jealous and very bitter of Americans and what's worse is you're basing it off the family you're supposed to love! You have major problems. Yes, Americans drive SUVs because they're fat but isn't the United Kingdom and its respective parts only a whopping 5% behind American in obesity? Oh ****, I think I let the cat out of the bag!
            LMAO! homeboy from DETROIT bragging about his houses! LMAO!!!!

you mean this place???

Comment

james toney

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                You become a great fighter by beating great fighters and having great fights.

Guess Wlad will never be a great fighter
                Lol, so Floyd is not great? He's never been in a great fight or beat an atg. Your philosophy fails.

Wlad is an atg already. He doesn't have to be in competitive fights to prove it. He's just heads and tails better than the field. That's what makes him great.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Wlad turned pro in 1996 and won the WBO title but never felt to take on the top fighters around.

Never fought Lennox, never fought, Holyfield, never fought Tyson, never fought, Ibeabuchi.

If he fought and beat Vitali, he would get major props and it would be a great fight.
                  Wlad didn't hit his prime until 2005 by which time all of those guys had retired, were shot to hell, or in prison. But he did call out Lennox in March 2001 after his fight with Jefferson and by that point Lewis was more interested in avenging the loss to Rahman and chasing big money with Tyson, which he had earned the right to do by that point.

A fight with his brother would be ****** and pointless and it's unclear whether another great fighter will emerge before Wlad retires.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                    LMAO! homeboy from DETROIT bragging about his houses! LMAO!!!!

you mean this place???
                    Why on Earth would you think I'm from Detroit? My location clearly says metro Detroit, which metro means suburbs. It is followed by A squared, which means Ann Arbor, Michigan. I'm from Ann Arbor, Michigan, not Detroit. That home is a beautiful fixed upper.

Comment

The Klitschkos make very good to excellent fighters who would be holding belts if they weren't around look ordinary, and that is their curse.

Comment

Working...
                      X