No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Trainer: Pacquiao Too Tough For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
    i can write a book on quotes by roach. Dont believe everything you read, and stop using certain parts to suit your agenda, because like what i have told you they talk a lot of b.s

i can quote you on sr saying he doesnt want his son fighting pac, i can quote roger saying floyd needs two warm up fights before pac, i can quote you floyd saying its never been heard what pac is doing right now. so what both teams are aware of the other side, thats fuking normal.

and i havent given pac full credit for fighting them fighters i give him credit for destroying them the way floyd should have consideing they were far from prime and overated to begin with.
    Ummmm..... Freddie Roach is Manny Pacquiao's trainer and Bob Arum is the promoter and those are the quotes I mainly use. Do you EVER see me quoting Floyd Sr or Jr? Sr is Floyd's pops not even official in his camp. Roach and Arum have said more revealing stuff than any of them. Just have to learn how to read between the lines. Roger said Floyd needs tune ups before Pac. Doesn't evey fighter when they had a long lay off? Ortiz is a solid tune up. Pac's last 3 fights were all tune ups and he's been fighting actively more than Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Hey, moron! Pac fought all the same guys but were worst facing Pac then against Floyd.

1. Oscar De La Hoya fight at 154 OFFICIALLY had Freddie Roach in his corner, Shane Mosley as a sparring Partner. Gloves, ring and weight all to his advantage. Against Pac? De La Hoya was the side of beef from the Rocky movies. Eventhough Pac was an underdog, it was as plain as day on fight night that Oscar was a wounded mutt. Roach even said he wouldn't get paid if Pac lost because Oscar couldn't pull the trigger no more.

2. Ricky Hatton fight Undefeated and confident off of his win over Jose Luis Castillo who debately beat Floyd in their first fight. Hatton was way more confident and focused in his fight with Floyd then against Pac. Good win for Manny because it was for the 140LB title but we all witnessed how Hatton was and the training camp he had with Floyd Sr. Totally different mind set from Floyd fight NO FOCUS. Didn't even listen to his trainer.

3. Shane Mosley fight, Sugar was ranked #1 at the time when Floyd fought him after KO'n Antonio Margarito who was TOP DOG at WW by dethroning an undefeated, primed Miguel Cotto. Remember, Pac didn't want to fight Shane who BEGGED to fight Pac AND Roach even said that Shane wasn't De La Hoya in terms of setting a weight handicap because Shane was better than Oscar because Shane wanted the fight at 147 like Oscar. Pac waited after Floyd beat Mosley up and Mora showed Shane's age to fight him. Even Arum and Koncz said Shane was done and Roach didn't like the fight against Shane and preferred Marquez or Berto at the time.

4. Floyd fought JMM at 144 and exposed that JMM was not as affective as he was in the lower weights AND Floyd put on an exhibition match and basically used JMM to shake off the rust. After YEARS of begging Pac for a 3rd fight, Manny fnally agrees to fight Juan Manuel Marquez at a catchweight of 144? The same weight class Floyd exposed him at. Manny could of made 140 according to his trainer who stated Pac is closer to 140 then 147.

5. Floyd Mayweather Jr is fighting Victor Ortiz who just beat a young, undefeated Andre Berto and won the WBC title. Ortiz actually came to fight that night and is a live dog being bigger and stronger than Mayweather AND 10 years Floyd's junior. When was the last time Pac fought ANYONE like that?

You Pac fans are so unknowledgable that it is sickening. all of you basically come on here and spew out the same **** over and over. Maybe there would not be so many Floyd fans on here if Pac fans would stop making **** up that ain't true, rewriting history by TRYING to make Manny Pacquiao look good. When was the last time the sport of boxing in a whole was excited about a Manny Pacquiao opponent? Get out of here with the BULLS#!T.
      Fact of the matter is that, Floyd is regarded more at 130 that Pac is/was. Floyd fought a better fighter at 135 TWICE. 1st fight was debatable to the sport so Floyd fought Castillo again and beat him more convincingly BUT many like to remember the first fight. Floyd even had more fights at 140 than Pac. Pac better than Floyd? Riiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhht (Dr Evil voice).
      read the last paragraph of my last post.

i dont need to take your word of whose better just read and see the concensus through the boxing world who has had a greater career.

Comment

• People shouldn't get offended every time a trainer or boxer pics floyd to lose. And no one should be pissed when some other trainer or boxer pics pac to lose. These are the 2 best fighters of our generation, if u think either one is just going to roll over the other one chances are ur going to be completely off base. That's why we need these two guys to fight. Fantasy fights suck, the only way to "know" is to watch it happen.

Comment

• I absolutely respect Nacho as a trainer and respect his opinion as well. However, since JMM is getting ready to fight Pac it would make NO SENSE from a promotional stand point to say that he thinks Mayweather would beat Pac haha. Pretty simple here guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
            read the last paragraph of my last post.

i dont need to take your word of whose better just read and see the concensus through the boxing world who has had a greater career.
            Manny is just more likeable than Floyd in the public eyes because he smiles, waves and plays dumb. Everytime Floyd fights, or comes back to the sport, everyone is in a frenzy. Even when Floyd was gone no one could stop talking about him ESPECIALLY Bob Arum and team Pac. Pac was letting the sport down with his choice of opponents. Floyd came back and spiced **** back up. I'm not a fan of Floyd personally but rather the boxer/fighter. Everyone has their opinions but to me. Floyd has had the better more dominate career.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Manny is just more likeable than Floyd in the public eyes because he smiles, waves and plays dumb. Everytime Floyd fights, or comes back to the sport, everyone is in a frenzy. Even when Floyd was gone no one could stop talking about him ESPECIALLY Bob Arum and team Pac. Pac was letting the sport down with his choice of opponents. Floyd came back and spiced **** back up. I'm not a fan of Floyd personally but rather the boxer/fighter. Everyone has their opinions but to me. Floyd has had the better more dominate career.

And you have the balls to say to peeps on here that they dont know boxing..

Pac P4P #1 fighters in the world
              Fighters of decade...
              8x world champ

Pac Resume >> Floyds resume..

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                During a recent interview with scribe Scoop Malinowski, Mexican trainer Ignacio “Nacho” Beristain gave his opinion on a possible fight between welterweight superstars Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. Nacho's main fighter, Juan Manuel Marquez, lost lopsided twelve round decision to Mayweather in 2009. He did much better against Pacquiao, going to a draw in 2004 and losing a controversial split decision in 2008. Marquez and Pacquiao will clash for a third time on November 12.

[Click Here To Read More]
                *****s gonna call nacho an idiot now

Comment

• Originally Posted by antrecasner View Post
                  Grustler I dont know you but you make some good points with the threads you post.Saying that...you shouldnt even respond to some off these dumb a$$ dudes!! most pac fans are responding with hate they dont even see the nonsense that they post they just come up with ant bull**** that that pops in there brain
                  Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Yeah, they are called brain farts. Pac fans are just happy to have Manny. You can tell by how someone said Floyd is ducking Maidana.

It's hard to deal with *****s....
                  If nacho had said otherwise....like Floyd beating Pacquiao..... they'll be looking for a thousand and one reasons to prove he's right.

hahahaha..... But guys... it's just nacho's opinion. Don't be so mad about it !!

Floyd...a guy who has been exposed as a hypocrite.....

So i don't get it.... maybe that's beacuse you're black guys too and i know that's more than a reason for you to give him support. Not a racist comment...just keeping it real.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                    It's hard to deal with *****s....
                    If nacho had said otherwise....like Floyd beating Pacquiao..... they'll be looking for a thousand and one reasons to prove he's right.

hahahaha..... But guys... it's just nacho's opinion. Don't be so mad about it !!

Floyd...a guy who has been exposed as a hypocrite.....

So i don't get it.... maybe that's beacuse you're black guys too and i know that's more than a reason for you to give him support. Not a racist comment...just keeping it real.
                    Ok Floyd has said some contradicting stuff. But it still doesn't take away from Pacquiao ducking a drug test for the last two years.

Denying a drug test > Contradicting comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Lol "fighting higher caliber fighters". Such irony.
                      Yeah.... when was the last time Floyd fought a prime fighter like Marquez....Morales...Barrera.... PRIME FIGHTERS....HOF !!!

You let me know...
                      Gatti ?? Afther being battered by the trylogy ?
                      Baldomir ??
                      Chop CHOP ??

Comment

Working...
                      X