No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Trainer: Pacquiao Too Tough For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Ummmmm..... Cotto NEVER pushed for a Floyd fight. When he was asked if he wanted to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr in an interview he said "I fights whoever my promoter wants me to fight". Come on with the Floyd ducked Cotto and Margarito BULL****. Floyd whole motivation at that point was to get a fight with Oscar and Arum wasn't willing to oblige that so Floyd bought out of his contract and went after Oscar on his own. Floyd made an offer to Arum to fight Margarito and Cotto if he got him Oscar De La Hoya. All of it is documented. Floyd left Arum and was supposed to fight Oscar but Oscar decided to take some more time off and Floyd fought Baldomir as a fill in. How come people continue to say Floyd ducked them two but can't prove it? Floyd became the Lineal champion after he beat Baldomir (Note, everyone thought Floyd was ducking Carlos Baldomir at the time and would have a hard time with him because of size). As for Margarito being a tougher challenge? Lets ask Margarito what he thought about Baldomir/Floyd....

Lets ask the other WW's what they thought about Carlos Baldomir/Floyd Mayweather Jr fight.....

This is why I post quotes and articles so people (mainly Pac fans) don't try to twist up facts and make up their own history in the sport of boxing. It's easy to say this and that but can you prove it?
    Deal with the factmonster kids.

You poked him with a stick, so front up.

Comment

• Bob arum is full-of-it, and so is manny pacquiao !!

BOB ARUM IS FULL-OF-IT, AND SO IS MANNY PACQUIAO !!

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...44a1b91f10374f

Comment

Working...
      X