Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Trainer: Pacquiao Too Tough For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is funny, seeing that Marquez actually said that Mayweather would beat Pacquiao.

Right now there just praising Pacquiao for the big payday.

Comment

• Most think Pac is more battle hardened and tough for floyd. But until they fight we will not know for sure. I predicted Wlad would beat Haye though.

Comment

• just wait for the shock of your lives *****s. theres a reason why floyd sr dont want this fight and floyd has been stalling and asking requests he has never done in his career.

Pacquiao has been fighting higher calibre fighters than floyd for many years now and you guys will see this when the fight comes.

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
          just wait for the shock of your lives *****s. theres a reason why floyd sr dont want this fight and floyd has been stalling and asking requests he has never done in his career.

Pacquiao has been fighting higher calibre fighters than floyd for many years now and you guys will see this when the fight comes.
          Lol "fighting higher caliber fighters". Such irony.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Past few Pacquiao fights have been a joke...but then again Floyd fought that same old-assed Shane, JMM (who Pac fought in his prime) and...well vacation.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Are you serious? Pac fought Shane after Floyd when Shane looked worn out and depleted AND now Pac is fighting JMM at 144 catchweight where Mayweather already showed that Juan couldn't hang there. Pac fans are funny! Ha ha ha ha! Pac is fighting these dudes after Floyd beat and exposed them. Atleast Victor Ortiz is coming off an impressive win and has a title AND the fight is at 147LB. Pac still didn't agree to taking the blood tests. Now Arum is screaming for a neutral agency to draw the blood?... Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Pacquiao is bunns. I'll bet with anyone that if this fight happens that Manny is going to get beat up until roach throws the towel in. Pac got banged up by slower fighters and reluctant ones (Clottey). Old ass Mosley with his hurt feet was out maneuvering Manny in the ring. Pac couldn't even cut off the ring and stop a running Shane. Hilarious. I guess we kind of need Pac fans around to keep the humor on this site because you guys are jokes.
              You are one easy one to read ,,,like Flint, you pretend to be neutral but it comes out, and thats cool, so funny though , hahaha

Nacho KNOWS !!! Pac KNOWS !!!! But Bigger than THAT,,,,MAYWEATHER KNOWS HE can't WIN !!

Mayweather fought Mosley after COTTO exposed his a$$ !!

Comment

• Nacho also said Marquez would beat Mayweather. We all see how that went

Comment

• As of now Nacho is 0-2 when it comes to boxing predictions:

De La Hoya vs pac

Marquez vs Mayweather

If I was the boxing public, I would pick the opposite of whoever Nacho picks. That = Mayweather as the victor!

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    i talking about his entire career. He was in the featherweight golden era and he came out on top. as his body has grown and as he has moved up he has destroyed the fighters at higher weights because of his experiences through the tough fights and level of competition. fighting great fighters make you a greater fighter. And thats whats happened to pac. experience technique and fighting the best and floyd will get to know this soon. whatch this space.

Floyd has never test himself the way pac has done. he has had it nice and safe through his career except castillo which was not a great fighter. you will soon see the level of comp when they fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                      nacho is biased towards his fighter.....but he's talking about pac and floyd this time....it's different....even duran and pryor have said this...
                      Ok, so if that is the case then what chance does Marquez have against Pac and why is Pac fighting him? Floyd already clown JMM at 144 and now Pac wants to ight him there? I'm a Marquez fan for sure but what is Nacho trying to say? If Pac is too much for Floyd according to him, then Manny is going to kill Marquez. Nacho has his opinion and rightfully so, like everyone else but just by watching both fighters styles. Pac would get eat'n alive by Floyd's precision and counter punching. Roach already said that he has to change Manny style up for Floyd. The same style Pac has been so dominate and great with on other fighters is not enough for Mayweather. Roach said some months back that he still doesn't have a game plan to beat Floyd. Like I always say. When/IF this fight happens then I'll bet 3MIL on Floyd stopping Manny from constant accurate counter punching. Curious to see how Pac does with this version of JMM, then we will see.

Comment

Working...
                      X