No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Trainer: Pacquiao Too Tough For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
    Floyd has never test himself the way pac has done. he has had it nice and safe through his career except castillo which was not a great fighter.
    Roy Jones said it best. "It's not that I never fought nobody, I just made them look like nobody's".

Floyd has fought many high caliber fighters, it's not his fought they weren't on his level.

Mayweather = Stars

Competition = Clouds

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Ok, so if that is the case then what chance does Marquez have against Pac and why is Pac fighting him? Floyd already clown JMM at 144 and now Pac wants to ight him there? I'm a Marquez fan for sure but what is Nacho trying to say? If Pac is too much for Floyd according to him, then Manny is going to kill Marquez. Nacho has his opinion and rightfully so, like everyone else but just by watching both fighters styles. Pac would get eat'n alive by Floyd's precision and counter punching. Roach already said that he has to change Manny style up for Floyd. The same style Pac has been so dominate and great with on other fighters is not enough for Mayweather. Roach said some months back that he still doesn't have a game plan to beat Floyd. Like I always say. When/IF this fight happens then I'll bet 3MIL on Floyd stopping Manny from constant accurate counter punching. Curious to see how Pac does with this version of JMM, then we will see.
      why do you pick and choose roaches quotes to suit your arguement. roach also said pac would knock floyd out and his activity will be too much for floyd.

Floyd didnt clown marquez at 144 he came overweight against a lightweight which means he could have rehydrated a substancial amount more than he could have coming in at 144. remember that.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        You are one easy one to read ,,,like Flint, you pretend to be neutral but it comes out, and thats cool, so funny though , hahaha

Nacho KNOWS !!! Pac KNOWS !!!! But Bigger than THAT,,,,MAYWEATHER KNOWS HE can't WIN !!

Mayweather fought Mosley after COTTO exposed his a$$ !!
        Ummmm....... Cotto fought Mosley the same year Floyd fought Hatton and both bouts were close to each other. Cotto/Mosley was in November 07 and Floyd/Hatton was in December 07. Cotto squeaked by Mosley and while I think Cotto did enough to win after watching the fight there are many who think Shane won that fight. Exposed what? Floyd exposed Shane for Pac (Who didn't want to fight Shane after Margarito KO) but not before Mora showed Shane's age THEN Pac fought Mosley and said that he wanted to out due Floyd but didn't do it but rather stunk up the place. Nacho knows what? That's his opinion and not knocking it, if that is what he believes but his fighter Juan Manuel Marquez was the one who fought both and he said Pac has no chance against Floyd and JMM took Pac to hell and back in 04 and 08. Pac knows what? This fool still didn't accept the random blood testing. If Pac, Roach or Arum knew that Floyd was a easy win then the fight would have happened when it was supposed to.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Roy Jones said it best. "It's not that I never fought nobody, I just made them look like nobody's".

Floyd has fought many high caliber fighters, it's not his fought they weren't on his level.

Mayweather = Stars

Competition = Clouds
          who. the best fighters on his resume are still castillo and corrales.

hatton (crap) mosley (old) oscar(old) marquez (lightweight) lets see floyd fight someone that can actually fight.

Comment

why do you pick and choose roaches quotes to suit your arguement. roach also said pac would knock floyd out and his activity will be too much for floyd.

Floyd didnt clown marquez at 144 he came overweight against a lightweight which means he could have rehydrated a substancial amount more than he could have coming in at 144. remember that.
            Ok, so Roach said Pac would knock Floyd out TRUE but then why does he have to change Manny's style up? Which is it? Floyd didn't even use his weight against Marquez but rather boxed him around the ring. The fight was like a sparring match. Pac had to dig deep to pull out a draw and controversial split decision. Now Pac is fighting JMM at 144 where Floyd already showed that Marquez is not effective. It still baffles me how Pac fans dismiss De La Hoya, Hatton, Mosley and JMM at 144 regarding Floyd but praise Manny who has fought and is fighting all of the same guys after? Arum also said that he wanted Floyd to stay retired as long as possible so he could be rusty before facing Pac in 08. Roach said in the beginning that he wanted Floyd at a catchweight to give Pac an advantage over Mayweather. Arum even called Floyd a master boxer. Don't hear or read quotes of the reverse regarding Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Ok, so Roach said Pac would knock Floyd out TRUE but then why does he have to change Manny's style up? Which is it? Floyd didn't even use his weight against Marquez but rather boxed him around the ring. The fight was like a sparring match. Pac had to dig deep to pull out a draw and controversial split decision. Now Pac is fighting JMM at 144 where Floyd already showed that Marquez is not effective. It still baffles me how Pac fans dismiss De La Hoya, Hatton, Mosley and JMM at 144 regarding Floyd but praise Manny who has fought and is fighting all of the same guys after? Arum also said that he wanted Floyd to stay retired as long as possible so he could be rusty before facing Pac in 08. Roach said in the beginning that he wanted Floyd at a catchweight to give Pac an advantage over Mayweather. Arum even called Floyd a master boxer. Don't hear or read quotes of the reverse regarding Manny.
              i can write a book on quotes by roach. Dont believe everything you read, and stop using certain parts to suit your agenda, because like what i have told you they talk a lot of b.s

i can quote you on sr saying he doesnt want his son fighting pac, i can quote roger saying floyd needs two warm up fights before pac, i can quote you floyd saying its never been heard what pac is doing right now. so what both teams are aware of the other side, thats ***ing normal.

and i havent given pac full credit for fighting them fighters i give him credit for destroying them the way floyd should have consideing they were far from prime and overated to begin with.

Comment

• Lil Floyd wont be able to handle that wild ass pacman.. theres no secret that floyd will land a lot of clean shots on manny but i just cant see floyd hurting manny.. if u cant hurt someone u wont be able to beat them.. and its not like manny is slow or is going to gas out in the later rounds so i just dont see floyd dancing his way out against pacman..

Comment

who. the best fighters on his resume are still castillo and corrales.

hatton (crap) mosley (old) oscar(old) marquez (lightweight) lets see floyd fight someone that can actually fight.
                  Hey, moron! Pac fought all the same guys but were worst facing Pac then against Floyd.

1. Oscar De La Hoya fight at 154 OFFICIALLY had Freddie Roach in his corner, Shane Mosley as a sparring Partner. Gloves, ring and weight all to his advantage. Against Pac? De La Hoya was the side of beef from the Rocky movies. Eventhough Pac was an underdog, it was as plain as day on fight night that Oscar was a wounded mutt. Roach even said he wouldn't get paid if Pac lost because Oscar couldn't pull the trigger no more.

2. Ricky Hatton fight Undefeated and confident off of his win over Jose Luis Castillo who debately beat Floyd in their first fight. Hatton was way more confident and focused in his fight with Floyd then against Pac. Good win for Manny because it was for the 140LB title but we all witnessed how Hatton was and the training camp he had with Floyd Sr. Totally different mind set from Floyd fight NO FOCUS. Didn't even listen to his trainer.

3. Shane Mosley fight, Sugar was ranked #1 at the time when Floyd fought him after KO'n Antonio Margarito who was TOP DOG at WW by dethroning an undefeated, primed Miguel Cotto. Remember, Pac didn't want to fight Shane who BEGGED to fight Pac AND Roach even said that Shane wasn't De La Hoya in terms of setting a weight handicap because Shane was better than Oscar because Shane wanted the fight at 147 like Oscar. Pac waited after Floyd beat Mosley up and Mora showed Shane's age to fight him. Even Arum and Koncz said Shane was done and Roach didn't like the fight against Shane and preferred Marquez or Berto at the time.

4. Floyd fought JMM at 144 and exposed that JMM was not as affective as he was in the lower weights AND Floyd put on an exhibition match and basically used JMM to shake off the rust. After YEARS of begging Pac for a 3rd fight, Manny fnally agrees to fight Juan Manuel Marquez at a catchweight of 144? The same weight class Floyd exposed him at. Manny could of made 140 according to his trainer who stated Pac is closer to 140 then 147.

5. Floyd Mayweather Jr is fighting Victor Ortiz who just beat a young, undefeated Andre Berto and won the WBC title. Ortiz actually came to fight that night and is a live dog being bigger and stronger than Mayweather AND 10 years Floyd's junior. When was the last time Pac fought ANYONE like that?

You Pac fans are so unknowledgable that it is sickening. all of you basically come on here and spew out the same **** over and over. Maybe there would not be so many Floyd fans on here if Pac fans would stop making **** up that ain't true, rewriting history by TRYING to make Manny Pacquiao look good. When was the last time the sport of boxing in a whole was excited about a Manny Pacquiao opponent? Get out of here with the BULLS#!T.
                  Fact of the matter is that, Floyd is regarded more at 130 that Pac is/was. Floyd fought a better fighter at 135 TWICE. 1st fight was debatable to the sport so Floyd fought Castillo again and beat him more convincingly BUT many like to remember the first fight. Floyd even had more fights at 140 than Pac. Pac better than Floyd? Riiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhht (Dr Evil voice).

Comment

• pac fights people who used to be good..when he faces them they're damaged goods and the catch weight helps too lol

JMM said mayweather would beat wife cheater duckquiao easy..he was in the ring with both..I guess JMM's coach has to suck up a bit to pac because they got the fight finally and wouldn't surprise me if arum gave him a nickel or two to say it lol

Comment

• Oh ****, get ready for an avalanche. "Nacho don't know **** about boxing", "Nacho is just jealous of floyd cause floyd whooped jmm better then pac will", "Nacho is lying anyone who knows boxing knows pacquiao is media hype and ain't got no skill", "Nacho must not have heard but manny been fighting bums", "Floyd is that truth", "Why don't pac take the test", "Nacho is a *******".

The wagons are circled, the defense is ready, and now "LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X