Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How comes Americans didn't flame Hopkin's for refusing to do OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe cause Hopkins hasnt knocked anyone out since DLH at 160 years ago?

Maybe cause if he was taking any drugs that at 46 his body would have already been worn out and tearing apart, but hes still living and fighting strong.

You know if you eat right, take care of yourself, youll actually be very healthy and in good shape. You dont need drugs for any of that if you have common sense to drop the Doritos and stop sitting at BoxingScene and accusing people you dont know of, of **** you dont even really know of.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post

maybe because his opponent didn't request it BEFORE the contracts were signed
      Exactly. Maybe the TS is Pascal.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
        Is there American bias? Is it a racist issue with blacks fans supporting a black fighter?

It seems quite hypocritical.
        You haven't figured it out yet Blacks get a pass for everything take a look at our worthless President out there smuggling Weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels yet the POS isn't impeached

Comment

I've been concerned about this for awhile. Unless Floyd implicitly wants it nobody seems to concerned if anyone else is tested in boxing. We hear all this stuff for testing reform but only 1 fighter is getting criticized with no proof while others are just given a pass.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=368747

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
            sigh!!!!!!! this again!!!!!!!!! GET THIS THROUGH YOUR DOME!!!!! PASCAL DID NOT DEMAND EXTRA TESTING IN THE CONTRACT...

HE INSTEAD WAITED TIL THE CONTRACT WAS SIGNED AND WENT TO A PRESS CONFERENCE AND USED TESTING AS A MIND GAME TO THROW OFF BHOP!

IF BHOP REFUSED TESTING IN A CONTRACT AND THE END RESULT WAS THE FIGHT NOT HAPPENING BECAUSE OF IT

THEN WE WOULD GET ON HIM...

HOW HARD IS THAT?
            Yes! Pascal used a phycological ploy that back fired. If had he demanded a change in glove size instead of OST, Hopkins would have refused that as well. Hopkins didn't give him the upperhand in the mental game.

Comment

Personally I think Hopkins should have taken the test since he said Manny should but I think Pascal went about it wrong. If he wanted the test he should have had it in the contract for the original fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I've been concerned about this for awhile. Unless Floyd implicitly wants it nobody seems to concerned if anyone else is tested in boxing. We hear all this stuff for testing reform but only 1 fighter is getting criticized with no proof while others are just given a pass.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=368747
                Andre Ward's been pushing for better testing ever since he fought Allan Green. Other high profile fighters have also been receptive to the notion.

Comment

Because PED usage is cool, duh

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                    Andre Ward's been pushing for better testing ever since he fought Allan Green. Other high profile fighters have also been receptive to the notion.

The point is the fans don't really give a shit unless there is one of two names attached to the conversation. And without the fans pushing for it in EVERY fight I doubt we will ever see OST across the board.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                      If you call mentioning it when asked about it 'pushing' then I guess hes been 'pushing'.

Comment

Working...
                      X